Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/10/2003  11:43 AM
1. Denver LJ
2. Clevland Carmelo Anthony
3. Toronto-Darko Milcic
4. Miami-Chris Kaman
5. LA Clippers-T J Ford
6. Detroit-Chris Bosh 7. Chicago-Trades pick to Sacremento fo Hedo Turkgulo and takes Mike Sweetney PF
8. Milwaukee-NickCollison PF-C -9. NY--Trades pick to Memphis along with Travis Knight+ pick 38 for Stromile Swift and pick 27 memphis selects Marcel Lampe PF
10 Washington-Jarvis Hayes SF
11. Golden State-Dwyane Wade PG/SG
12. Seattle-Travis Outlaw SF 13. Memphis-James Lang C
14 Seattle-Kirk Hinrich PG
15. Orlando Leandro Barbosa PG
16 Boston-Sofoklis-PF/C
17 Pheonix--Brian Cook PF
18 NoRleans--David west PF 19 Utah--Mikeal Pietrus SG
20 Boston--Luke Ridnour PG
21 Atlanta--Reece Gaines PG/SG
22 New Jersey Chris Thomas PG
23 Portland-Rick Rickert SF
24 La Lakers-Josh Powell --PF
25 Sacremento-Chris Marcus ---C
26 Minnesota Josh Howard SG
27 New York-Pavel Podkolzin --C
28 SA Andersen Vereijo PF
29 Lakers--Jerome Beasley PF
30 Cleveland-Marcus Moore PG/SG
31 New York-Zarko Cabarkapa SF
32 Lakers Charlie Villenueva SF
33 Miami-Troy Bell PG
34 LA Clippers-Mario Austin PF
35 Milwaukee-Zaur Pachulia -C
36 Chcago- Alexander Pavolvic SF
37 Atlanta-Dahntay Jones SG
38 Washington-Marcus Banks PG
39 Memphis Luke Walton SF
40 GS Mo Williams PG

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
5/11/2003  12:21 AM
Briggs: if all we get out of this draft is Swift and a European player who is not probably one of the better euro players in the draft then we would have eclipsed last years draft as one of the worst in years!!!

I rather keep our pick!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
BRIGGS
5/11/2003  9:54 AM
Do you think I want to trade it? I just to write it like th teams were actually doing it. I would like to walk out of this draft with Chris Kaman and either ebi or outlaw.
RIP Crushalot😞
prodson
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #395
Colombia
5/11/2003  7:00 PM
i hope washington picks t.j. ford cause nothing good can come to a guy like abe pollin

Briggs i wrote in a previous post about how refreshing it was to see you not mentioning chris kaman anymore but lo and behold

i've been trying to bite my hands and not sound racist but the new york knicks don't look like the new york knicks with a white center. okay there it is...
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
5/11/2003  9:21 PM
Prod: haha, good post and I hope the wizzards and that dummy abe polin have a bad season next year, those backstabing bums on the Wizzards are going to get what they deserve, another losing season, instead of learning from playing with Jordan they complained, a real owner would get rid of the players that complained instead of backstabbing Jordan who only demands the best of those associated with him....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
BRIGGS
5/11/2003  10:06 PM
If I cant get lottery my number 1 option has always been draft or trade for Chris Kaman. We need a center BADLY and I believe he will be very goodone. Shaq NO quality player YES.
RIP Crushalot😞
fmoran
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #375
Canada
5/12/2003  6:06 PM
Posted by tkf:

Prod: haha, good post and I hope the wizzards and that dummy abe polin have a bad season next year, those backstabing bums on the Wizzards are going to get what they deserve, another losing season, instead of learning from playing with Jordan they complained, a real owner would get rid of the players that complained instead of backstabbing Jordan who only demands the best of those associated with him....
TKF, man, I love Jordan. Don't get me wrong. But if you were the owner of the Wizards, wouldn't you do what's best for the franchise? Abe went around asking players and personnel privately about their opinions of Jordan, the GM, and the overall consensus was that he should go.

Sure it looks like he was used to make money and then backstabbed, but Jordan failed in restoring the franchise. It was the right time to end the relationship, because Jordan wasn't a good GM. Actually, he was a terrible GM. There, I said it.
go knicks!
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/12/2003  6:38 PM
Posted by fmoran:
Posted by tkf:

TKF, man, I love Jordan. Don't get me wrong. But if you were the owner of the Wizards, wouldn't you do what's best for the franchise? Abe went around asking players and personnel privately about their opinions of Jordan, the GM, and the overall consensus was that he should go.

Sure it looks like he was used to make money and then backstabbed, but Jordan failed in restoring the franchise. It was the right time to end the relationship, because Jordan wasn't a good GM. Actually, he was a terrible GM. There, I said it.

Jordan and the NBA have been shafting teams for over 10 years now. Finally I'm glad someone stood his ground and show MJ the door. Lets face it people he over stayed his welcome by drafting poorly and in the end halting the progression of the young players with his ridicule and what not. Enough already with MJ everyone lets take a deep breathe and move forward. Wizards are doing it and I think all MJ fans need to do the same.
Mock draft to 40

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy