[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I'l try my own mock, I used the ESPN lottery tracker to pick positions
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/2/2003  8:53 PM
Memphis won the lottery thus retaining their pick Cleveland came in 2nd position and Toronto 3rd

1. Memphis Lebron James
2. Cleveland Carmelo Anthony
3 Toronto Darko Milicic
4 Denver Chris Kaman
5 Miami Chris Bosh
6 Clippers Tj Ford
7. Chicago Dwyane Wade
8. Milwaukee Pavel Podkolzin
9. NYK Mike Sweetney
10.Was Kirk Hinrich
11.GS Leandrino Barbosa
12 Seattle Nick Collison
13 Memphis James Lang
14 Seattle Luke Ridnour
15 Orlando Maciej Lampe
16 Boston David West
17 Pheonix Brian Cook
18 NO Mikeal Pietrus
19 Utah Mario Austin
20 Boston Troy Bell
21 Atlanta Reece Gaines
22 New Jersey Marcus Banks
23 Portland Andersen Viejo
24 LA lakers Josh Powell
25 Sacremento Baby Shaq
26 Minnesota Rick Rickert
27 Memphis Boris Diaw
28 San Antonio Josh Howard
29 Dallas Chris Marcus
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
5/4/2003  5:38 PM
Brian Cook falling to Phoenix is BIG!!!!!
DefAndReb
Member: #336
5/4/2003  11:16 PM
I ran the thing several times (it's pretty fun to see how many times it takes to get the Knicks a top-3 pick!) The Knicks picked Pavel Podkolzin most of the time, and TJ Ford the rest. I can just the Knicks picking a 7'4" teenager from Russia ... then he decides to play his career in Greece!
Caseloads
Member: #41
5/5/2003  2:00 AM
Posted by DefAndReb:

I ran the thing several times (it's pretty fun to see how many times it takes to get the Knicks a top-3 pick!) The Knicks picked Pavel Podkolzin most of the time, and TJ Ford the rest. I can just the Knicks picking a 7'4" teenager from Russia ... then he decides to play his career in Greece!
fredrik weis anyone?
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/5/2003  9:48 AM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by DefAndReb:

fredrik weis anyone?

Lets not compare all Euro players to Fred Weis. Weis simple sucks and can't start on a Euro team. One thing you have to remember about Weis is that they had him going as high as 9th pick on some of the draft boards sounds hard to believe right but they had him that high. As for the these young Euro guys remember they are young and that is the biggest advantage they have if they are willing to learn in the NBA that already is a step in the right direction from Weis.
Anyone get to watch the Pistons-Magic game Okur looked impressive with his play and has athleticism, If you are going to compare all Euro player to Wise you just might pass on a guy like Okur. It simplly is unfair to compare someone to a flop before they even have a chance in the game. There is some good talent in the Euro league they have to be evaluated and then the move has to be made. As for Weis the Knicks fell for the Hype they didn't do the homework that other teams drafting ahead of them did.
I'l try my own mock, I used the ESPN lottery tracker to pick positions

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy