[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Let's revisit Keith Van Horn
Author Thread
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
5/1/2003  2:12 PM
I am most likely going to get a lot of flak for this. But....

I think Layden should trade Spree for KVH and Kenny Thomas of the Sixers.

Say what you will about KVH, he is still 6'11" and can shoot the ball. Plus, we would be taking a pretty good PF in Kenny Thomas who comes in cheap.

I actually think that KVH would be a perfect fit in Chaney's system.
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/1/2003  2:45 PM
If I were the sixers and you gave me that deal,I would laugh and then hang up the phone. Im sorry but im as big a Knicks fan as there is, believe me. Ny fans--atleast some are severely overrating Sprewell. I think it was plausible at one point to do a Sprewell Van horn deal but the sixers wil never do it now. On top of that you want them to throwin Kenny T whohas been a double double machine-aguy they dropped a 1st rounder on? All for Sprewell? Come on
RIP Crushalot😞
KARNIVORE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #382
Nigeria
5/1/2003  3:07 PM
Dumb azz SCOTT LAYDUM blew it when he had the chance to get rid of SPREWELL for KEITH VAN HORN !!!!
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT TREATED EQUAL !!!
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/1/2003  3:11 PM
Posted by NYKBocker:

I am most likely going to get a lot of flak for this. But....

I think Layden should trade Spree for KVH and Kenny Thomas of the Sixers.

Say what you will about KVH, he is still 6'11" and can shoot the ball. Plus, we would be taking a pretty good PF in Kenny Thomas who comes in cheap.

I actually think that KVH would be a perfect fit in Chaney's system.

KVH deal I was for anything to swindle another team with Spree. Spree is overrated my man. The Sixers won't propose that deal again. They want nothing to do with Spree. You have to remember Spree is at a down side of his career. KVH will be the same KVH for another 5-6 year. Average player with some great games in between being average. If you want to talk trade then you have to go to two places to rid spree off the Knicks. Thats Bucks and Blazers they will be the only listener not necessarily takers though. I proose with the Bucks, Spree/KT and Eisley for Tim Thomas/Cassell. That works out salary wise. With the Blazers I propose Spree/KT and the number one for Wallace and Anderson. I prefer the Blazers trade over the Bucks because I think Wallace would be able to put the Knicks over the top in the east.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
5/1/2003  3:43 PM
KVH deal I was for anything to swindle another team with Spree. Spree is overrated my man. The Sixers won't propose that deal again. They want nothing to do with Spree. You have to remember Spree is at a down side of his career. KVH will be the same KVH for another 5-6 year. Average player with some great games in between being average. If you want to talk trade then you have to go to two places to rid spree off the Knicks. Thats Bucks and Blazers they will be the only listener not necessarily takers though. I proose with the Bucks, Spree/KT and Eisley for Tim Thomas/Cassell. That works out salary wise. With the Blazers I propose Spree/KT and the number one for Wallace and Anderson. I prefer the Blazers trade over the Bucks because I think Wallace would be able to put the Knicks over the top in the east.

I like both trades with some reservations. I am not a Sam Cassell fan since I think he is a ballhog. Although, Tim Thomas does have a lot of upside. With the Blazers...hmmm....Sheed is just a timebomb waiting to explode. We'll he cause more trouble than he is worth?

Larry Brown has been enamored with Spree for quite some time now. I added Kenny Thomas to complete my pipe dream. (plus salaries match). Would you do it if we add Denvers 2nd Rd pick in the deal?
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/1/2003  3:53 PM
Posted by NYKBocker:

I like both trades with some reservations. I am not a Sam Cassell fan since I think he is a ballhog. Although, Tim Thomas does have a lot of upside. With the Blazers...hmmm....Sheed is just a timebomb waiting to explode. We'll he cause more trouble than he is worth?

Larry Brown has been enamored with Spree for quite some time now. I added Kenny Thomas to complete my pipe dream. (plus salaries match). Would you do it if we add Denvers 2nd Rd pick in the deal?

KVH is good baller but he can be frustrating to watch, Thomas I don't think the sixer want to give him up. they got a guy who goes all out and they love those type players especially Brown. He is only going to get better with PT I can't see the Sixers trading Thomas. Don't let KVH fool you though he is a tough player to like because there are time when he just doesn't do anything on the court.
Let's revisit Keith Van Horn

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy