[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Lakers went Loco
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
4/30/2003  2:34 AM
They are probably going to repeat. They DESTROYED minny.
AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/30/2003  9:44 AM
Dont you just love how the second they lose everyone claims they are done, and when they win they are going all the way? Personally I still think they are done. Maybe not in round 1 - but 2 or 3 will get them. They are not as good as they used to be and teams arent afraid of them anymore. Thats when the champions fall. So they won a game...maybe it was a blow out - remember they arent playing the cream of the crp yet and they have already dropped 2 games. Thats says a lot more then last night did.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/30/2003  9:50 AM
Posted by OasisBU:

Dont you just love how the second they lose everyone claims they are done, and when they win they are going all the way? Personally I still think they are done. Maybe not in round 1 - but 2 or 3 will get them. They are not as good as they used to be and teams arent afraid of them anymore. Thats when the champions fall. So they won a game...maybe it was a blow out - remember they arent playing the cream of the crp yet and they have already dropped 2 games. Thats says a lot more then last night did.

I watched the game its amazing to me how teams forget so quickly. I mean The T-Wolves won when they played aggressively. In last nights game they weren't aggressive at all. The way to beat the Lakers is to attack them they didn't even do that they were settling for jumpers all game long. The best thing that could have of happened to the Lakers is getting Fox out of the Lineup the Lakers are so much better with George than Fox in the Lineup.
GucciKnick8
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #17
USA
4/30/2003  3:24 PM
Posted by Caseloads:

They are probably going to repeat. They DESTROYED minny.

I agree. It's truly laughable! The Spurs and the Kings will NOT beat the Lakers!
"You never know here in New York, stuff can happen on any given day," - - -Marcus Camby23
Lakers went Loco

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy