[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

we cant rebuild
Author Thread
ehsmt
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #398
4/25/2003  4:51 PM
imo, we r too old and have way 2 many bad contrafcts to rebuild- for now or at least til 2007. w/ that in mind we have a lot of spare parts to use in a trade to SIGNIFICANTLY improve the team and be one of the top teams in the league. heres what i suggest we do, lemme here ur thoughts. i say we revamp the entire roster except for houston, thomas, anderson,spoon, and doleac cuz with the current roster we cant even make te playoffs in te east. so....
1)Trade McDyess, Knight, Ward, this year and next years 1st rounders to portland for wallace, stoud, and da.
New York does it cuz: wallace is an absolute star now that his techs are downand he would destroy the east. stoudamire and anderson are both soilid players who add dimensions to our team. the picks arent needed if we odnt rebuild
Portland does it cuz: with pippen, davis, and sabonis already coming off the books, these three also coming off would give portland a ton of capspace and allow them to sign some players and rebuild considering they already have randolph and woods and boumtje. the expiring contracts get this done cu the current team aint working 4 the blazers. we cpould throw in kt if this dont gett it done.
2)Trade spree othella + both second rounders to milwaukee 4 tim thomas and sam cassell. we do i becase thomas gives size, youth and athleticism to the 3 and cassell is the tru floor general weve been looking for. milwaukee does it because they dont want thomas' contract, cassell is getting old, and it gives them the chnce to resign paytona dn have a lethal backourt of payton/spree. othella also helps down low and comes off the books soon. the 2nd rounder are very high and could be th difference maker.
3) trade eisley to indian for croshere. this is logical bcause we ge rid of excess pg to a team that needs a backup pg, and we get a versatile player while the contracts r a wash.
4) sign rasho nesterovic to a long term deal w/the mid level exception. hes a clasic huge center who is one of the few left to play back to the basket. he would sign for an escalating salary for long term hopefully. this solves our center problems.
Lineup
Nesterovic/Doleac
Wallace/K.Thomas/Weatherspoon
T.Thomas/S.Anderson/Croshere
Houston/D.Anderson
Cassell/Stoudamire
i truly believe this a #1 seed in the weak east. its younger, biggere, faster and is a very versatile team. sure it costs more but if its gonna cost a ot and were over the cap we might as well be good and be way over the cap. thisis ny we deserve the best. ths is just whati would do if i were layeden/ what do u think?
AUTOADVERT
nyvector16
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #130
USA
4/25/2003  7:12 PM
I'd rather have my eyes poked out than see Cassell in a Knicks Jersey!
But seriously... I hate Cassell... He was part of that Rocket team that beat us in the Finals.. I hate every player in that squad! To include that bastard Robert Horry! Anyways.. that is just how I see it.
we cant rebuild

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy