[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dice to be ready for early next season
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/22/2003  3:56 PM
I just read that the Knicks think that Dice will be ready by early next season. He is expected to start rehab in three weeks.
AUTOADVERT
fmoran
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #375
Canada
4/22/2003  4:05 PM
Posted by Vmart:

I just read that the Knicks think that Dice will be ready by early next season. He is expected to start rehab in three weeks.
People overreacted when the Knicks couldn't give a date for his return. But all they really said is that there is a strong chance that he'll miss training camp. Sure the knee isn't healing as quickly as expected, but that's what the surgery is for. To get it where it needs to be.
go knicks!
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
4/22/2003  4:20 PM
Posted by fmoran:
Posted by Vmart:

People overreacted when the Knicks couldn't give a date for his return. But all they really said is that there is a strong chance that he'll miss training camp. Sure the knee isn't healing as quickly as expected, but that's what the surgery is for. To get it where it needs to be.

I would rather take a wait and see attitude now and think the worst case senario if Management does that then they will have an opportunity to make the team better. We still don't know about dice lets hope for a full recovery.
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/22/2003  4:21 PM
Either way, it isnt a good thing.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
knixphan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #258
Switzerland
4/22/2003  6:45 PM
and either way, we should still be trying to get centers...
"I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion."
jazz74
Member: #371
4/22/2003  10:09 PM
here is how i see the whole dice situation. we should go forward as if dice will not come back. we should have been thinking in that mindset all along. we should get a decent young player with our pick whether it is kaman or sweetney or even marcus for our second round pick. then sign a free agent that could help us like nestorovic with the exception. i would'nt mind if layzie took a risk and package our pick with sprewell for someone like odom ( which knowing sterling's cheap ass will not happen) or a young small forward who will make an impact. like i said, i am disappointed since i am a dice fan since he was in phoenix. but look at the bright side. if he is hurt next year, we can let him walk next summer off of our salary- cap. so there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Dice to be ready for early next season

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy