[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

NEW YORK KNICKS DOCTORS !!!!
Author Thread
KARNIVORE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #382
Nigeria
4/22/2003  9:51 AM
Are a bunch of hack saws !!! Look what they did to CAMBY & now they screwed up MCDYESS !!! This just goes to show how the entire orginization is azz back wards !!! From DOLAN to LAYDEN to CHANEY & now to the DOCTORS !!!! Its only fitting !!!
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT TREATED EQUAL !!!
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/22/2003  10:44 AM
Posted by KARNIVORE:

Are a bunch of hack saws !!! Look what they did to CAMBY & now they screwed up MCDYESS !!! This just goes to show how the entire orginization is azz back wards !!! From DOLAN to LAYDEN to CHANEY & now to the DOCTORS !!!! Its only fitting !!!

The players are just as dumb for not getting second or third opinions. They do exactly what the NYK organization wants them to do. If they did their homework and talked to other players who suffered at the hands of NYK doctors they would give the proper info and prevent them from going under at the hands of these morons.

I have another theory about the Dice thing. The Knicks are purposely trying to keep Dice from playing hoping that he doesn't play so they can offer him a reduced contract next year. This way they can get him for 1/3 of what he is worth and if he starts to perform well they have a bargain. Dice don't know what is going on I think he is being played by the NYK organization. They are purposely trying to keep him off the court. The NYK biggest fear is that he performs well and takes off to another team. Leaving them with a void at the PF. The Knicks still wouldn't be able to replace him because they would still be over the cap. I think there is some funny business going on here that some reporter should be covering.
KARNIVORE
Member: #382
Nigeria
4/22/2003  10:49 AM
I thought about that scanerio aswell !!! It wouldn't suprise me at all !!!
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT TREATED EQUAL !!!
Swishfm3
Member: #392
4/22/2003  11:31 AM
Are you telling me taht you think that their willing to put DIce under the knife AGAIN...risk missing the playoffs again this coming year...just to get him on the cheap later???

wow....

Vmart
USA
4/22/2003  11:50 AM
Posted by Swishfm3:

Are you telling me taht you think that their willing to put DIce under the knife AGAIN...risk missing the playoffs again this coming year...just to get him on the cheap later???

wow....

I have had people around me who have been slow healers. In Dice's case he was healing slowly but healing according to the Knicks. Why on earth would you reopen a man to stimulate healing. I have never seen a doctor re-do a surgery to help someone who is already healing heal faster. My theory is if it takes Dice until December to heal then so be it let him take his time in healing. With continuous surgery and going under it only weakens the joint and tendons around the joint. I think the Knicks managemnets is under pressure to get the team into the playoffs so they are trying hard to expedite the healing process so they can save their butts. They aren't even giving Dice a chance. I think Dice is so fed up that he will do anything to get back on the court as soon as possible, people remember he is in contract year and faster he get out there and performs he can be considered for a large contract again.

I don't think both parties are being rational about this, Layden is trying to save his head and Dice and his agent want another large contract at the end of next year. Only way to be considered for a large contract is to perform at a high level and show other teams he can play 82 games.

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
4/22/2003  12:32 PM
its a bone graft, his knee didnt heal as strong as it should have. This opens up blood flow and will increase the mass of the healed area.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
4/22/2003  2:53 PM
McDyess did get 2nd and 3rd opinions when he went under the knife.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
Vmart
USA
4/22/2003  3:48 PM
Posted by falcindor:

McDyess did get 2nd and 3rd opinions when he went under the knife.

Who knows what the deal is once again we are left with only hope. Lets hope he makes it back at a high level to start the season. In the mean time I hope that Layden doesn't think that he is going to be at 100% he should be exploring opportunities to get a center that can post up. He should be think about going to Europe and get Vujanic in Orange and Blue anything to get the NYK fan some ray of hope for the franchise. He can't sit on his hand thinking all is well when the damn team is collapsing around him. He can't come back next year with the same team it would mean lottery again and think this over paid team is over achieving. All Layden has been doing of late is his incompetence to do things right. From losing Vujanic to some Euro team to picking up a player who is damaged goods and calling him a franchise player I don't know any player that can be considered a franchise player that has played 10 games in 2 years.

This guy is killing me I can't even look forward to next year I mean he probably will trade the 10th pick to Orlando for Grant Hill. He won't play a single game for the Knicks and he will rant and rave about having two franchise players in Hill and Dice.

There has to be something to look forward to with the Knicks. I mean even if they keep the pick they won't play him I can't even look forward to that.
NEW YORK KNICKS DOCTORS !!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy