[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

WHAT TO DO WITH 3 DRAFT PICKS ???
Author Thread
KARNIVORE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #382
Nigeria
4/17/2003  1:54 PM
U draft SWEETNEY with the first pick, second pick you draft JAMES LANG & the third pick you draft CHRIS MARCUS !!! If you know anything about college basketball, then you know we could have some young studs in the fold !!!
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT TREATED EQUAL !!!
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/17/2003  2:15 PM
Posted by KARNIVORE:

U draft SWEETNEY with the first pick, second pick you draft JAMES LANG & the third pick you draft CHRIS MARCUS !!! If you know anything about college basketball, then you know we could have some young studs in the fold !!!

Chris Marcus is damaged goods, use the pick on a Euro player. The player that I think will make an impact in the NBA is Kosta Perovic. From what I read on him he is fearless and challenges shots and plays with ferocity. He likens him self to KG which is a good role model of a player to follow. He is 7'3'' and 245 and has a fram made to add weight. He is only 18 years old so the KNicks can leave him in Euorpe to develop his game.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/17/2003  2:27 PM
Hey I liken myself to a 6-4 34 year old version of Jeff Ruland. I can still put up 14 and 10 in my CYO league even after a couple of chili dogs. I must be worth a late second rounder:>) think of the marketing potential--the beer ads 6-4 260 pound CYo player makes the big leagues. It's Rocky written all over again! As long as they have cPR on standy by,I can do it!
RIP Crushalot😞
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/17/2003  2:50 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:

Hey I liken myself to a 6-4 34 year old version of Jeff Ruland. I can still put up 14 and 10 in my CYO league even after a couple of chili dogs. I must be worth a late second rounder:>) think of the marketing potential--the beer ads 6-4 260 pound CYo player makes the big leagues. It's Rocky written all over again! As long as they have cPR on standy by,I can do it!

Bashing on them Euro guys again BRIGGS the lottery must be close.
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
4/17/2003  10:04 PM
With the news that McDyess needs surgery I'd love to get Sweetney. He could be the PF for the future for this team, would get valuable playing time in the beginning of the year when McDyess was out, and could be a starter for the season after when McDyess isn't re-signed. 2nd rounders rarely pan out anyway, so I'd like the Knicks to take some chances. Take the HSer Lang, or a foreign guy. (Or my boy Marcus Hatten) Hopefully they do something with it and it doesn't turn out to be Michael Wright II.
#Knickstaps
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
4/17/2003  11:52 PM
I say pick the Greek "Baby Shaq". It seems that he has the most upside from what will be left with the 9th or 10th pick. He is only 6'9" but he will only turn 18 come draft day. He should grow another inch or two.

As for the 2nd round. Here is my short wish list. In this order.

Jerome Beasley - PF - 6'10" - 241 lbs (Tall. Quick Leaper. Scorer)
Uche Nswondu-Amadi - 6'10" - 260 lbs (His bio in NBADraft.net conjures images of Ben Wallace. Then again he could be the next Yinka Dare)
James Lang - C - 6'10" - 340 lbs (Worth the gamble. Moreso than Chris Marcus)
Tommy Smith - SF/PF - 6'10" - 210 lbs (What do you know? A tall small forward. Something new to the Knicks)
WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
4/18/2003  9:00 AM
Posted by KARNIVORE:

Hate to tell you but knowing the Knicks, they will trade all 3 picks with a player from their team and get a bonifide player who would provide an immediate impact on the team..
The Future. GO KNICKS!
WHAT TO DO WITH 3 DRAFT PICKS ???

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy