[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Who would win the the 9th seed,,,
Author Thread
mason
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #311
4/15/2003  2:42 PM
Can somebody tell me if the Wizard and the Knicks finish with the same record who would win the 9th seed,thank you.
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/15/2003  2:49 PM
Posted by mason:

Can somebody tell me if the Wizard and the Knicks finish with the same record who would win the 9th seed,thank you.

The Knicks would. They both were 2-2 against the each other but Wizards had a better conference record giving them a better record than the knicks. Last game will tell a lot I don't think the Pacers will beat the Knicks at home anyways. I can't see Wizards beating the 76ers. My gut feeling says the Knicks will end up with the 10th pick. I think the wizards are doing a tank. The Knicks are being stupid.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/15/2003  3:33 PM
yeah, the Wiz did a good job by only playing Stack for 15 minutes (didn't see the game, so maybe there was another reason). I can't believe we won that game.

Not that there would be another opportunity like last year, but the difference between the 9th and 10th pick in the draft could be huge. In terms of big men, the difference between selecting Amare and Jefferies.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Vmart
USA
4/15/2003  3:52 PM
Posted by martin:

yeah, the Wiz did a good job by only playing Stack for 15 minutes (didn't see the game, so maybe there was another reason). I can't believe we won that game.

Not that there would be another opportunity like last year, but the difference between the 9th and 10th pick in the draft could be huge. In terms of big men, the difference between selecting Amare and Jefferies.

You get the feeling the Knicks aren't serious about getting the number one. I think they would be a very unhappy team if they land the top three picks. I don't think they want to pay the big money for the picks. Remember if they get LeBron he automatically signs a big contract and thats doubled up in the cap. The Knicks could have to pay Lebron close to 14 million including cap right off the bat. It makes one think that they are doing their hardest to get away from the top picks.
fmoran
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #375
Canada
4/15/2003  4:10 PM
Posted by Vmart:

You get the feeling the Knicks aren't serious about getting the number one. I think they would be a very unhappy team if they land the top three picks. I don't think they want to pay the big money for the picks. Remember if they get LeBron he automatically signs a big contract and thats doubled up in the cap. The Knicks could have to pay Lebron close to 14 million including cap right off the bat. It makes one think that they are doing their hardest to get away from the top picks.
You're nuts. We all want Lebron, don't we? And I don't think big contracts have stopped us before...
go knicks!
Vmart
USA
4/15/2003  4:16 PM
Posted by fmoran:
Posted by Vmart:

You're nuts. We all want Lebron, don't we? And I don't think big contracts have stopped us before...

Yeah I want Lebron in Orange and blue, but I don't think the Knicks want him. You have to remember that Dolan doesn't want to spend money anymore. Spending was the past when Cablevision stocks were sky high but they no longer are and Dolan is pinching pennies now. Although I think Lebron would make the money back and so more if the KNicks picked him.
Who would win the the 9th seed,,,

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy