you're going to be disappointed ANYWAY
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
prodson
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #395
Colombia
4/14/2003  12:16 AM
and you are going to accept it because you don't have a choice but to accept it and next season you are going to come in here and conjure up about a million trade proposals and have a long list of names on who you think the knicks should take with their lottery pick. you will give us about 500 names in the process. then you will make some post about how you would be disappointed if...LOOK MAN. LET's CUT THE CHASE. YOU LIKE DOING THIS DON'T YOU.
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/14/2003  10:15 AM
haha funny post - its true that as a die hard fan you secretly love coming up with scenarios - however I would rather be talking about winning championships then picking smart in the draft.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/14/2003  2:01 PM
funny prod.... Hey man what happened to the forum dukes? Het me up man...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Swishfm3
Member: #392
4/14/2003  2:16 PM
They shut it down maaaaaaaan...Dailynewsforum is NO MORE!! We need to find a new hang out....
KARNIVORE
Member: #382
Nigeria
4/14/2003  2:37 PM
PROD / SWISH / TKF / ICE / PLAYA / KNICKOLOGIST / NEC33 / PIKE / RYO & all of our NYDAILYNEWS FORUM members, our house has been REPOESSED by the bank !!! ROFL............ WHER ARE WE GONNA LIVE NOW ??? HOLLA AT YA BROTHA !!!!
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT TREATED EQUAL !!!
tkf
4/14/2003  2:41 PM
Damn man, what happened, why did they shut it down? I bet playa had something to do with it..LOL.. anyway, we need a new hang out... Hell why not start here...

Swish, Karnivore, good to hear from you guys...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Swishfm3
4/14/2003  3:38 PM
Yeah.. I tried to log on yesterday and couldn't find the link....then I was searching and found the note saying that he was taken down because of money and profanity being used.....

I don't have everyone e-mail addy....holla at them and let's find a new place to chill. I miss you fags already....

I would recommmend NYKBasketball.com but you can go stupid posting there......
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
4/14/2003  5:05 PM
NYK was good but some idiots over there haven't ruined it. Wes will get rid of them and it'll be good though. Just an observation but it seems that all of these new guys from the Daily News forum dislike all ideas and are pretty big pecissimists.
#Knickstaps
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/14/2003  5:10 PM
ok, enough you'all, back to discussing the Knicks.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Swishfm3
4/14/2003  6:29 PM
BigSm00th it's the internet...if you have a problem with someone "posting" style then SAY THEIR NAMES. don't be scared..noone is going to come after you...

BTW, It's like the Idiot forum for Knick fans...I just read a post that called for the Knicks to trade their #1 for Swift so he can come play the center position for us...and that's not the only one....I like GOOD Ideas...REALISTIC IDEAS...Not the stupid ones

and if you can't understand that....well then...you're part of that group.
tkf
4/14/2003  7:02 PM
Posted by Swishfm3:

BigSm00th it's the internet...if you have a problem with someone "posting" style then SAY THEIR NAMES. don't be scared..noone is going to come after you...

BTW, It's like the Idiot forum for Knick fans...I just read a post that called for the Knicks to trade their #1 for Swift so he can come play the center position for us...and that's not the only one....I like GOOD Ideas...REALISTIC IDEAS...Not the stupid ones

and if you can't understand that....well then...you're part of that group.

Good post swish. It is funny how we are considered pessimist, but I think we are hardcore fans that see this team and organization for what it is. Just a while ago I got into a heated thread with some jokers over here because I told the truth about the knicks and their management, they tried to make it seem like I was anti-knicks. the funny thing is I am so pro-knicks almost to a fault, I am just not being suckered by MSG anymore, It is called tough love....
BigSm00th
USA
4/14/2003  7:07 PM
No, I meant it just seems that guys will spend time creating some interesting ideas for the draft, trades, etc., and all they are just shot down and are yelled at for being "stupid knicks fans who don't know layden and dolan run the team rofl." We're all Knicks fans here and I didn't mean to call you out, I messed up there, but some guys, I'm not going to mention names unless he insists I mention them again, just shoot down ideas and criticize and never have the balls to step up to the plate and offer their own insight. That's all I meant. Martin, I mean no disrespect, but I'm just backing myself up. The veteran UK.com posters will agree with me.
#Knickstaps
tkf
4/14/2003  7:42 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

but some guys, I'm not going to mention names unless he insists I mention them again, just shoot down ideas and criticize and never have the balls to step up to the plate and offer their own insight. That's all I meant.

I have been there and done that, I have given my ideas and opininos until I am blue in the face, but I am not a GM, I am not on the phones with other GM's I am not in the knicks offices brainstroming with layden,so wasting my time with trade ideas gets boring and futile but as a fan It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize that layden has been a big screw up. Period. No on has to offer a damn opinion of their own to be correct in saying that layden has killed this team. I have not shot down other people's ideas no matter how stupid or astute they have been, My job is being a fan, Layden's Job is GM and so far he has sucked at it, and many of us hate him for that....Now What is the problem with that?!!!
BigSm00th
USA
4/14/2003  8:04 PM
All good and valid points. I didn't mean you though, lol, but you made all good points and I agree with most. I'm sorry I brought this up I didn't realize it'd cause such a stir. We're all fans of the Knicks and enough fans hate us, let's not hate on each other. Go Knicks.
#Knickstaps
RalphieBoy
Member: #396
USA
4/14/2003  8:40 PM
I'd like to see Odom come over who said he's take the mid-level exemption except the Clips would match that. Other than that their hands are tied. Unless they can move Spree for something decent or even have Dallas take Houston LOL
Swishfm3
4/14/2003  8:40 PM
Big Sm00th..you da man!!

You want an opinion??? I think the Knicks should trade their #1 to Milwaukee for D.Mason......of course...the knicks will have to give up a player also to make the money work. Maybe Milwaukee could throw their draft pick also......
tkf
4/14/2003  9:29 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

All good and valid points. I didn't mean you though, lol, but you made all good points and I agree with most. I'm sorry I brought this up I didn't realize it'd cause such a stir. We're all fans of the Knicks and enough fans hate us, let's not hate on each other. Go Knicks.

Its all good.. Go knicks... Like I said before, the knicks have been so frustrating it is turning fans against one another..LOL...
fmoran
Member: #375
Canada
4/14/2003  10:05 PM
Posted by tkf:

Just a while ago I got into a heated thread with some jokers over here
Aww, I wuv you too college boy.

I think the team will be fine as far as next year goes. Don't take that as "management approval", because they've dug a hole that'll take years to climb out of. But with Dice (knock on wood), Nailon with a training camp under his belt (I like what I saw tonight), a draft pick, and a free agent center, we'll be alright. Certainly playoff bound. And that's a start. Houston made up for any shortcomings this season by having the season he did, and I'm not expecting a big drop off there either.

I'm as big a Knick fan as anyone else here. I just see things differently. The Knicks are just getting started.
go knicks!
tkf
4/14/2003  10:55 PM
Posted by fmoran:
Posted by tkf:

Just a while ago I got into a heated thread with some jokers over here
Aww, I wuv you too college boy.

I think the team will be fine as far as next year goes. Don't take that as "management approval", because they've dug a hole that'll take years to climb out of. But with Dice (knock on wood), Nailon with a training camp under his belt (I like what I saw tonight), a draft pick, and a free agent center, we'll be alright. Certainly playoff bound. And that's a start. Houston made up for any shortcomings this season by having the season he did, and I'm not expecting a big drop off there either.

I'm as big a Knick fan as anyone else here. I just see things differently. The Knicks are just getting started.

LOL..funny that you say that because I am back in school trying to finish my masters Degree, but my days of serious ballin are over..haha..

anyway I agree to some extent, the knicks are going to have to be creative and somewhat lucky, IF and that is a big if Dice is back 100% and fully recovered that will be like winning a lottery pick anyway, and with our pick hopefully a good one we can add some youth and athleticism to this team, I do like nailon and although Shandon Anerson is grossly overpaid he has been playing well, and has been impressive in spurts, but milos not comming over may hurt but it also gives Frank williams a chance to make his mark, if anything next season should be interesting and if we luck up and get either the first or second pick then we will definatley be back in business..
Topic LOCKED
you're going to be disappointed ANYWAY

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy