[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Still hope for Vujanic
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/11/2003  5:10 PM
I just read that Vujanic insisting that he hadn't signed any contract with a European club. So there may be a chance he will still be a Knick come next year. Read it in Hoopsworld.com
AUTOADVERT
fahkyu911
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #343
4/11/2003  7:51 PM
hoopsworld=make believe world
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/15/2003  12:39 AM
Can anyone over in Europe confirm this? The article is here:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_3400.shtml
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
prodson
Member: #395
Colombia
4/15/2003  11:22 AM
What's the deal with this locking topics stuff?
all those years as a fan and now i'm the anti-knick. life is crazy aint it.
abdurrahman
Member: #228
Spain
4/15/2003  11:24 AM
Posted by martin:

Can anyone over in Europe confirm this? The article is here:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_3400.shtml
abdurrahman
Spain
4/15/2003  11:25 AM
[quote]

All of that is true
Vmart
USA
4/15/2003  12:09 PM
Posted by abdurrahman:

[quote]

All of that is true

I think Vujanic wants the NBA but his agent wants the cash first he could careless if Vujanic blows his Knee out as long as he sees the cash first. That is just a stupid move on his agents part. Vujanic clearly wants the NBA thats where the great Yugo players are.

Forget that for now hey Abdur your out there in Spain what is the scoop on Hernandez the 7'0 center is he any good any Pau Gasol in him.
dodger78
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #250
Germany
4/15/2003  12:49 PM
You can say what you want but WHY should he risk to come to the Knicks at the actual PG-situation!?! For that small money!!! And with FOUR PGs!!! While he can play in Barcelona for much more money get more experience/PT and be outstanding while strenghtening his future position and role he will play at the knicks franchise!!!
The only reason to go to NY is the NBA which isnt that GREAT when you face weak position in a bad team for view money!!! Really a great outlook!!!!!!
Its def. Laydens fault if he hasn't been able to convince him of his role in the team and if he wasn't willing to pay him the right money!!!
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/15/2003  12:52 PM
Posted by dodger78:

You can say what you want but WHY should he risk to come to the Knicks at the actual PG-situation!?! For that small money!!! And with FOUR PGs!!! While he can play in Barcelona for much more money get more experience/PT and be outstanding while strenghtening his future position and role he will play at the knicks franchise!!!
The only reason to go to NY is the NBA which isnt that GREAT when you face weak position in a bad team for view money!!! Really a great outlook!!!!!!
Its def. Laydens fault if he hasn't been able to convince him of his role in the team and if he wasn't willing to pay him the right money!!!

All I have to say to that is - If Vujanic doesnt have the confidence in himself that he is better then Ward, Eisley, and Williams - especially after being a pro in Europe - then it doesnt matter how much time he spends in Spain, he will never be an impact player in the NBA. The "PG Situation" has nothing to do with it, its about money. He knows he would start on the Knicks, and if he doesnt think he can then I dont want him to bother coming. He can go hang out with Weis.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
dodger78
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #250
Germany
4/15/2003  1:14 PM
Oh com' on the kid is 22 and should go up against two veterans wohever good or bad!!! and a rookie who allready failed against those two!!! You can be confident and still dont like the situation!!!!
Vmart
USA
4/15/2003  1:46 PM
Posted by dodger78:

This is why I think he should come to the NBA as soon as posible. If he goes to Spain to play he will make 2 million for 2 years. If he comes to the KNicks he make 350,000 with increase until year 3 where he can exercise the next deal if he is as good as everyone thinks then he will sign an extension contract at least for 6 years 43 million that is least amount. If he stays in Spain for two years at 2 million for 2 years and decides to come to the KNicks the knicks will give $350,000 for the next three years with increase until his extension comes along. so he is actually losing money by not coming to the Knicks as soon as possible. I don't think his agent sees it that way he think its a good move for him but it it isn't a well though out move.
abdurrahman
Spain
4/15/2003  2:04 PM
[quote]

Forget that for now hey Abdur your out there in Spain what is the scoop on Hernandez the 7'0 center is he any good any Pau Gasol in him.
[quote]
Eduardo Hernández Sonseca 7´0 1983 Madrid he´ll be the future center of Real Madrid and the Spanish National Team if he develops more offensive skills, he isn´t like Pau, he is a legitimate center but he need more time for the shoots and the feet movements. He´s a big body with longs arms and a good blocker but the best talent here in Spain is the polish boy Maciej Lampe(Real madrid) he plays in my town two weeks ago and ... What a talented child!! The offense of Maciej and the defense of Edu shall make a future spectacular couple if they develop his skills. Zan Tabak was a very good promise believe me but he hadn´t patience, he was a long time develop body and now he play in the spanish league, you know Olowokandi,Ellison,Laettner, Baker blues.... A big man is so complicated if you haven´t the discipline and working culture of Gasol.
Still hope for Vujanic

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy