[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

players in the draft i like past the top 3 that we should look at in my opinion
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
4/10/2003  8:53 PM
in no particular order, who is good who would fit our team best:

there are a couple of SGs and PGs, but none really would suit our team... in my opinion

Anderson Varejão 6-10 230 PF (Brazil) 1982 - supposedly outstanding on D, no offense, his hair makes me doubt him a bit, anyone with that hairstyle just kinda comes off soft to me

Sofoklis Schortsianitis 6-9 280 PF (Greece) 1985 (even though he's 6-8 with sneakers on) - i like that he's been up against competition, and his body looks wide, but in shape

Mickaël Pietrus 6-6 200 SG/SF (France) 1982 - i've heard good things, but he think's he's ray allan, which might be the worst thing about him

David West 6-8 232 PF Xavier Sr. - good guy, but size issues, they are saying he has to switch to SF in the pros, which can't be good, he has nice game though

James Lang 6-10 340 C Birmingham AL HSSr. - Nickname is Gordo, he's a fatty, but might be decent pick with our 1st second rounder or if we trade down to the middle of the second round

Leandro Barbosa 6-3 PG (Brazil) 1982 - my sleeper pick of the draft, has got game, size and body at the PG spot, second round steal i think, could make us forget all about milos, and could stay in brazil for a bit until he matures, an investment with a second round pick

Marcus Hatten 6-1 165 PG St John's Sr. - like everyone who's available, guy's got size issues. if we draft him in the second round, would he get the same treatment as postell? and would we ever run an all Syn-Jin's backcourt?

Chris Marcus 7-1 285 C Western Kentucky Sr. - i like this guy with our second, second round pick - for any of you who have seen him play prior to his two injuries know this guy has got SERIOUS size, and has low post moves, i really think that he's awesome as a second round pick, and has got to be better than othella/weatherspoon/doleac/travis knight as kt's sub. he might not start, but i think he can contribute. i think if riley got him, he'd make Marcus a somebody. I don't know if Chaney can have marcus reach his potential

Slavko Vranes 7-6 C Buducnost (Serbia) 1983 - he's got that thing you can't teach, and it's not skills... a backup for sure. but he's really young and might improve...

i mean, overall, this is a crappy draft, but these are the guys who are out there as of now. no difference makers in my opinion. no one with the hype of an amare, nene, drew gooden, nobody past the first 3 picks. Okafor would be nice, but he's 6-8 and not coming out.

i'd trade this year's lotto pick for someone else's future lotto pick, which will probably be a better draft.

i'm sure the hype on players will pick up closer to the draft... and new guys will declare...
AUTOADVERT
players in the draft i like past the top 3 that we should look at in my opinion

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy