[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Okay - The Knicks are Toast - Now bring on the Beer (draft please)
Author Thread
UKDad
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #31
USA
4/10/2003  10:23 AM
It is about time to figure out the odds on the draft.. What is your favorite brew and what chances do the Knicks have for LeBron et al?
The season is basically over and the only thing we have to look forward to is Houston shooting 3's in the off season with the US National Team.
The Old Man of UK...
AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/10/2003  11:30 AM
So with our position we are gonna get like 1 ping pong ball right?
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/10/2003  2:00 PM
From a NY Post article:

"With four games left, the Knicks likely will have the eighth seed in the lottery, giving them a 2.9 percent chance of winning the top pick and a 10 percent chance of landing in the top 3. The three draft jewels are LeBron James, Milicic and Carmelo Anthony. After that, scouts see a drop."

Hey 10% chance for a top 3 choice. I'll take those odds.

At this point, I'm a big Darko fan for a Knicks pick who will have the biggest short-term - 1-3 years - impact for the currect roster.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
DefAndReb
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #336
4/10/2003  2:25 PM
Given the odds and current standings, we pick 9th for the draft. We will trade the pick along with either Ward, Spree, or KT. It will be the same strategy as last year. Hopefully, this year we get someone who plays at least one regular season game.

Spree will probably not be a Knick next season, unless Layden continues his "give me your best player for Sprewell" method, which hasn't worked on anyone yet.

So, will tomorrow's starting lineup be:

Williams
Postell
Nailon
Knight
Doleac

Now that's a team that will tank!
Okay - The Knicks are Toast - Now bring on the Beer (draft please)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy