[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Saturday's Game
Author Thread
dirtlarge
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #394
USA
4/7/2003  4:06 PM
I went to saturday's clippers game against the knicks. I rolled with 5 kids from New York, so we had our cheering section in the nosebleeds. Can i just say how pathetic the knicks looked? Michael Doleac (if i spelled his name wrong, who cares, the guys a bum) really needs to go, blocked three times in the paint, embarrassing. Screw the playoffs, screw Lebron, screw McDyess. We are a ****ty team who probably aren't gonna make the playoffs for at least 3 years. We need to rebuild with young guns, not old colt .45s with bad knees. What did you guys think about the game? Oh on a side note, during the half, they had this guy trying to make a half court shout, his ball reached the free throw line, he could have started for the knicks.
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
4/7/2003  5:04 PM
". We need to rebuild with young guns"-Exactly, that's why this draft is so important. Get a solid guy like Chris Kaman to be an anchor in the middle, take Hatten in the 2nd, and sign Odom. Three solid guys who could at least contribute to a youth movement in NYK. They need one so bad.
#Knickstaps
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/7/2003  5:12 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

". We need to rebuild with young guns"-Exactly, that's why this draft is so important. Get a solid guy like Chris Kaman to be an anchor in the middle, take Hatten in the 2nd, and sign Odom. Three solid guys who could at least contribute to a youth movement in NYK. They need one so bad.

I think Houston said it best after the Clippers game. He said the Knicks aren't a young and athletic team. I wonder if the MSG brass is going to fine houston for speaking out like that.
dirtlarge
Member: #394
USA
4/7/2003  5:17 PM
not only should they fine houston's ass, but they should have him sit locked up in a room, watching his dunk contest over and over again. my man did a somersault. what kind of s**t is that?!
Caseloads
Member: #41
4/8/2003  9:20 AM
Posted by dirtlarge:

not only should they fine houston's ass, but they should have him sit locked up in a room, watching his dunk contest over and over again. my man did a somersault. what kind of s**t is that?!
that was really funny.
LarrythaLeo
Member: #71
USA
4/8/2003  12:59 PM
dirt what are you referring to?
Saturday's Game

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy