[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Lamar Odom a Knick? Maybe
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
4/7/2003  1:31 PM
I can't believe my eyes, first I read that Jerry Krause has resigned as Bulls GM, then I read that Lamar Odom would take the MLE and sign with the Knicks! From RealGM:

Frank Isola reports that Lamar Odom is long, skilled and, best of all, available. His first preference is to re-sign with the Clippers this summer but Odom revealed that if given the opportunity to return home he would accept the Knicks' mid level exception.

"That's the one team where I could see myself signing for that," Odom said after helping the Clippers defeat the Knicks Saturday night. "It's New York."

As Knick fans start to get their hopes up, it's worth noting that Odom will be a restricted free agent this summer. Even a cheap guy like Donald T. Sterling would pounce on the chance to get Odom under a six year contract at that price.

I can't believe this, but it makes sense, Lamar is from NY. I say trade Spree for whatever you can get for him, draft a big man like Kaman or the Brazilian, take Hatten with your 2nd rounder because he is the man, and trade on of the PGs, either Eisley or Ward. Wow I can't believe I read that.
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
4/7/2003  2:02 PM
Me being Lamars biggest fan was excited to see the 3 articles on that today. But probably Lamar will stay a Clipper at least for 1 more year.

Many dont like my idea of trading Sprewell but it will have to happen. Trading Spree + Harrington + for Theo Ratliff + Cris Crawford + cash to even it out

Trading Ward for Jerome James.

Drafting Marcus Hatten
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
4/7/2003  2:37 PM
I love Hatten and would do the Ward trade just to get a big man here. I think it can happen. Clipps have a bad enough record to get a top 3 pick, as do the Heat. If they both get a top 3 pick, that means neither will need Lamar that much and he can get to NY.
#Knickstaps
Lamar Odom a Knick? Maybe

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy