[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Layden: Weis Guy?
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
4/5/2003  8:41 PM
Say it isn't so... French Toast to Big Apple?

'nuff said.
AUTOADVERT
dadanyk
Member: #43
USA
4/7/2003  1:54 PM
sources please
HIRE SPIKE LEE FOR GM JOB
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
4/7/2003  2:39 PM
It was in the Daily News the other day I believe that Layden would try to get him over because "he has something you can't teach." obviously talking about his height. If Weis came over he'd be booed every game.
#Knickstaps
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/7/2003  4:09 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

It was in the Daily News the other day I believe that Layden would try to get him over because "he has something you can't teach." obviously talking about his height. If Weis came over he'd be booed every game.

I think Layden is doing this because he lost Vujanic. He thinks that NYK fans were born yeaterday and won't know the difference between Weis and Vujanic. Well we Know who Weis is he is the one with the imprint of VC's balls on his forehead.
fmoran
Member: #375
Canada
4/7/2003  4:59 PM
Posted by Vmart:

Well we Know who Weis is he is the one with the imprint of VC's balls on his forehead.
I thought those were his eyes...
go knicks!
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/7/2003  5:14 PM
Posted by fmoran:
Posted by Vmart:

Well we Know who Weis is he is the one with the imprint of VC's balls on his forehead.
I thought those were his eyes...

foureyes.
abdurrahman
Member: #228
Spain
4/10/2003  9:30 AM
I´m so ashamed!!!. Scott Layden think we are more stupids than him but It´s impossible. Excuse my rage but Frederic Weis will be in N.Y. because his European team don´t want him. I´m spanish I´m very proud of my country, our basketball national team, Gasol... but he hasn´t been this year a starter in a mid-level european team. Weis isn´t Rebraca or Okur...even Rentzias is better than him. First we lost Milos and now this...I have some friends who are Celtics fans they´ll play in May but me... What???. Excuse me but I know what kind of player( he is only a french bone)is Weis and the kind of player who is Milos... I´ve been following Partizan games, his numbers day by day...Oh please!!!
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/10/2003  9:43 AM
Actually, I am going to go against poular opinion and say its worth bringing this guy in for another look. He was a highly rated European player and he has size. So VC dunked on him, I dont see anyone on this board talking about how Spoon Dunked on Yao - an overweight SF who plays out of position because he is too fat to keep up with athletic 3's. Sure its cool to crap on Weis because he is French and one of the best players in the league at that time dunked on him, but nobody bring up hot dog neck dunking on the #1 draft pick. Now I am not a Weis lover, but I think this team needs to do whatever it can to improve the roster, and if this guy can put up a few quality minutes then thats more then I can say for - Postell, Williams, Knight, Nailon, etc.

You can jump all over him if he comes back and sucks or if he still refuses to come try out for the NBA. But dont dog him yet, let him show what he's got first.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
abdurrahman
Member: #228
Spain
4/10/2003  10:01 AM
I´m spanish, he plays??? in the Spanish league (ACB) and you must believe me he sucks, he sucks a lot!!! Chuck Kornegay is the starter center of his team. Can you read that? even Chuck Kornegay (Ddley, Alabama 1974) is better than him.
Layden: Weis Guy?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy