[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

LATRELL SPREWELL
Author Thread
KARNIVORE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #382
Nigeria
3/31/2003  11:16 AM
HE SUCKS !!!! I THINK HE TANKED THE SEASON ON PURPOSE TO GET BACK AT LAYDEN & DOLAN FOR THE WAY THEY CALLED HIM OUT THIS YEAR !!! NOTICE HOW HE ALLWAYS DISAPPEARS WHEN ITS A BIG GAME ??? HE KNOWS HE IS GOING TO BE GONE AT THE SUMMER SO WHATS THE BEST WAY TO GET BACK AT THE FRANCHISE ??? KEEP US OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE THAT HURTS CHANEY'S CHANCES OF COMING BACK PLUS IT KEEPS MONEY OUT OF DOLAN'S POCKET WITH NO PLAYOFF MONEY & MAKES LAYDEN LOOK EVEN MORE STUPID FOR NOT TRADING HIM EARLIER !!! AND AS A BONUS, HE KILLED HIS TRADE VALUE EVEN MORE WITH HIS SORRY PLAY SO HE CAN STICK IT TO THE KNICKS ONE LAST TIME BY NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ANYTHING FOR HIM WHEN WE TRADE HIM !!!!
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT TREATED EQUAL !!!
AUTOADVERT
Swishfm3
Member: #392
3/31/2003  2:15 PM
There's no winning with you.....First you complain that Spree is shooting to much and should take a backseat to Houston...NOW that he actually does it (or seems to have) you complain that he is tanking the season.......C'mon man..you know better than that.
Explosive23
Member: #184
United Kingdom
3/31/2003  2:26 PM
Do you have to shout?
Caseloads
Member: #41
3/31/2003  3:16 PM
spree is helping this franchise. Layden is having spree play poorly so that we can get the best lotto pick possible. it's all a game.
KARNIVORE
Member: #382
Nigeria
3/31/2003  4:18 PM
SWISH how you gonna hunt the brotha down like this ??? ROFL..........Let me have my fun............LOL.........
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT TREATED EQUAL !!!
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
3/31/2003  5:23 PM
Posted by Caseloads:

spree is helping this franchise. Layden is having spree play poorly so that we can get the best lotto pick possible. it's all a game.

You mean they are tanking. I realized that a big no-no on this board to even suggest something like that puts your orange and blue blood in question.
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
3/31/2003  7:36 PM
Karnivore is DEFINITELY K9, they write identically and bring up the same points.
#Knickstaps
Caseloads
3/31/2003  8:29 PM
Posted by Vmart:
Posted by Caseloads:

You mean they are tanking. I realized that a big no-no on this board to even suggest something like that puts your orange and blue blood in question.
totally tanking.
Swishfm3
Member: #392
3/31/2003  10:24 PM
~K9
You better watch where you're going buddy....cuz where ever you go, I'll be right there, lol.
WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
3/31/2003  10:36 PM
Spree is not tanking the season. It's just that @ 6'5 and playing against best offensive player from the opposition day in and day out has taken it's toll. Spree is no longer a spring chicken. He's 32 and playing out of position. Another thing about Spree is his game has changed quite a bit. He's taking less shots but accumulating more assists and rebounds. Currently, the probelm thats developing is Spree struggling to score points in the basket happening at the wrong time of the season. You can't just blame it on Spree. It's a team effort and the knick team do have several Deficiencies. No big man to rebound nor a post-up game inside. It's wearing down the knickerbockers as the season comes to an end.
The Future. GO KNICKS!
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/2/2003  10:36 AM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by Vmart:
Posted by Caseloads:

totally tanking.

I second that - although it seems a bit late to start tanking doesnt it? I mean, If they wanted to get an IMPACT player then Spree and Allan should have been missing shots in January. As far as now, I think they are definitely keeping themselves out of the playoff picture in order to fix whats wrong with the team.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Caseloads
4/2/2003  12:51 PM
are you trying to suggest that they didn't miss those shots and lose a lot of games in january?
Posted by OasisBU:
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by Vmart:
Posted by Caseloads:

totally tanking.

I second that - although it seems a bit late to start tanking doesnt it? I mean, If they wanted to get an IMPACT player then Spree and Allan should have been missing shots in January. As far as now, I think they are definitely keeping themselves out of the playoff picture in order to fix whats wrong with the team.
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
4/2/2003  2:16 PM
I am suggesting they haven't lost enough

Posted by Caseloads:

are you trying to suggest that they didn't miss those shots and lose a lot of games in january?
Posted by OasisBU:
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by Vmart:
Posted by Caseloads:

totally tanking.

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/2/2003  7:28 PM
Posted by Swishfm3:

~K9
You better watch where you're going buddy....cuz where ever you go, I'll be right there, lol.

HAHA... swish you are funny homie...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
LATRELL SPREWELL

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy