[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Houston taking it to next level as Knicks go-to-guy!
Author Thread
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
3/21/2003  5:59 PM
Recently over the last couple months, Houston has been on a rampage. I hope you knick fans are noticing the progression in Allan's game. I'm especially speaking to Mr.HoustonIsSoft person who always got something negative to say about Allan. Under Don Chaney's new offense, Houston has now escalated every facet of his game into a higher level. You want proof??? He scored 50 or more pts twice in the same season. Ewing who used to get alot of touches in a knick uniform couldn't do it. Rich Guerin from the late 1950's and early 1960's did it, and so did Bernard King, another former knick scoring machine. In the past, Allan used to not show up in the second half of a ballgame. Now, he's pretty much killing his opponent with nifty moves along with his killer jumpshot. Don't forget Allan torturing one of the best defenders in the game(Bruce Bowen) v.s the Spurs in a victory, he scored 36pts.He's no longer a spot-up shooter. He can pump fake, pull up, beat you off the dribble, pass to the open man, rebound more and has become a find vocal leader on and off the court. I suggest people who have been Hatin on Houston better cool off and recognize the improvements on his game especially you Mr.HoustonIsSoft....
The Future. GO KNICKS!
AUTOADVERT
Houston taking it to next level as Knicks go-to-guy!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy