[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

For All you Travis Outlaw Fans...
Author Thread
LarrythaLeo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #71
USA
3/12/2003  2:47 PM
What do you guys think about Hakeem Warrick from Syracuse, if Carmelo bolts he's sure to leave early too, this kid is about 6'8"-9" and has some major hops, also not to mention a good work ethic (stayed in the weight room in the off-season to gain 10 pounds of muscle), I believe he'd be a nice prospect to take over for Spree.
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Member: #41
3/12/2003  4:21 PM
Posted by LarrythaLeo:

What do you guys think about Hakeem Warrick from Syracuse, if Carmelo bolts he's sure to leave early too, this kid is about 6'8"-9" and has some major hops, also not to mention a good work ethic (stayed in the weight room in the off-season to gain 10 pounds of muscle), I believe he'd be a nice prospect to take over for Spree.
he looks like david wingate, ewing's old buddy
fmoran
Member: #375
Canada
3/12/2003  5:50 PM
Posted by LarrythaLeo:

For all you Travis Outlaw fans
What, all 3 of us?
go knicks!
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
3/13/2003  7:48 AM
If Carmello leaves....and it is almost certian that he will, I don't think Warick would enter the draft. He is not developed fully enough to be taken in the lottery, and would be hurting himself by entering this year. Next year he might be a top 10 pick. I think he realizes this as well. Last summer he played against some of the Clipper players (Wilcox and Eli) and realized how much he must improve to compete at the NBA level.

That said, he will be an exciting player a couple years from now, and it would be nice for the Knicks to pick him up then.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
For All you Travis Outlaw Fans...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy