USA
3/8/2003  12:13 PM
Charlie Ward
Allan Houston
Lamar Odom
Antonio McDyess
Rasho Nesterovic

Knicks sign Rasho Nesterovic to a 4.6 mil per year / 4 year contract

Knicks sign and trade Kurt Thomas + rights to Milos Vujanic + future 1st rounder for Lamar Odom + Chris Wilcox.

Knicks trade Othella Harrington + Frank Williams + Lavar Postell for Dalibor Bagaric + Jamal Crawford

[Edited by - falcindor on 03/08/2003 14:23:58]
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
rain
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #353
USA
3/10/2003  2:55 PM
This isn't realistic. Why does Chicago trade Crawford for nothing? And it is nothing... so lets not debate that.

I think Kurt struggles in the west.. he's not as valuable out there which lowers his trade value... for Wilcox and Odom? Vujanic and the first aren't getting that done. Odom and Wilcox are very young players with very high ceilings.

Nesterovic signing that deal is very unlikely... he'll get more anywhere with cap-room in the Center deficient east. His game has improved and his stock is up.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
3/12/2003  10:57 PM
Posted by rain:

This isn't realistic. Why does Chicago trade Crawford for nothing? And it is nothing... so lets not debate that.

I think Kurt struggles in the west.. he's not as valuable out there which lowers his trade value... for Wilcox and Odom? Vujanic and the first aren't getting that done. Odom and Wilcox are very young players with very high ceilings.

Nesterovic signing that deal is very unlikely... he'll get more anywhere with cap-room in the Center deficient east. His game has improved and his stock is up.
rain first of all, when it comes to dealing with the clipps nothing is impossible, they like young draft prospects and picks, they are cheap, that is up the clippers alley, although it may take a little more to get odom but right now his stock is down so who knows..

As far as KT, explain why he would not be good in the west? next to a good center he is a top PF. Can you debate that, I mean outside of KG, Duncan and Wallace, and webber, Kt is a notch below...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
3/13/2003  4:03 PM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by rain:

rain first of all, when it comes to dealing with the clipps nothing is impossible, they like young draft prospects and picks, they are cheap, that is up the clippers alley, although it may take a little more to get odom but right now his stock is down so who knows..

As far as KT, explain why he would not be good in the west? next to a good center he is a top PF. Can you debate that, I mean outside of KG, Duncan and Wallace, and webber, Kt is a notch below...

I agree with Rain regarding Kurt Thomas. tkf, if Kurt had to play v.s Malone,Garnett,Webber,Duncan, Wallace out west, his foul prone habits would be exposed. Pretty much, Thomas would have a hard time staying on the floor during a game. 2nd) That trade falcindor proposed to the Bulls would be a steal for the knicks. The Bulls would never unload Crawford for that deal. Krause would be nuts to allow such a trade. As for the clipper deal, they would want more than that. Odom has struggled this yr but he's still young and talented, standing 6'10 with great ball handling skills. As for Wilcox, he's gonna get better as times goes by. You're talking about two promising athletes. Rain is correct regarding Nesterovic going somewhere else for more money than the knicks would offer him.
The Future. GO KNICKS!
2004 starting lineup - please explain how

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy