[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Van Gundy needs his head examined
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/7/2003  11:59 AM
The NY Knick shill comments are old. He's a quitter-he walked out on the Knicks. His comments that the Knicks are going to make the playoffs are idiotic and have no merit. First off -it's in the best interests of the Knicks to fall back. Secondly we are 4 games behind 2 DIFFERENT teams with 20 games to play. If we want to be reasonable and say at best the Knicks go 13-7 BOTH M and W would have to go 8-12--impossible? No probable---I wouldnt bet the odds on that one. We are just as close to the 14 seed as we are the 7th seed now. Any 2-3 game losing streak could end the season literally at any time.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
3/7/2003  1:48 PM
Face it we are out of it. You are in denial.

Which 2 team are gonna fall off badly for us to get in. All the teams I see are stronger than the Knicks. As soon as you accept defeat, the easier it will be to move on and watch the Yankees.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
fmoran
Member: #375
Canada
3/9/2003  7:36 PM
Yeah I don't see it happening. Orlando made a damn good trade. And let's not forget the Bucks.

But we aren't out yet, especially if we keep beating the Bucks, Magic, and Wiz. And even ifwe have a weak schedule up ahead, I can't see any team falling out for us.

But let's hope for a top 3 Lotto pick!
go knicks!
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
3/10/2003  8:42 PM
Posted by fmoran:

Yeah I don't see it happening. Orlando made a damn good trade. And let's not forget the Bucks.

But we aren't out yet, especially if we keep beating the Bucks, Magic, and Wiz. And even ifwe have a weak schedule up ahead, I can't see any team falling out for us.

But let's hope for a top 3 Lotto pick!

why? according to your logic, all we need to do is wait for Dice and Milos to come riding in on a white horse and all is solved.... LOL!!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
3/10/2003  10:22 PM
"why? according to your logic, all we need to do is wait for Dice and Milos to come riding in on a white horse and all is solved.... LOL!!!"-And according to your logic the Knicks will wake up tommorow with the outrageous contracts of Anderson, Spoon, Eisley, and Houston magically gone and a "deep" team loaded with cheap, young players. I bet I'm laughing a lot harder then you.
#Knickstaps
tkf
3/10/2003  10:54 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

"why? according to your logic, all we need to do is wait for Dice and Milos to come riding in on a white horse and all is solved.... LOL!!!"-And according to your logic the Knicks will wake up tommorow with the outrageous contracts of Anderson, Spoon, Eisley, and Houston magically gone and a "deep" team loaded with cheap, young players. I bet I'm laughing a lot harder then you.

nah man, you just can't read... those contracts are moot right now.. you are the fool who keeps bringing that up, I want to back the truck up and do it right, fools like you are waiting on guys comming back from missing 2years and saving this team...LOL.. you also believe the knicks have height LOL.. hell even spree and Houston have complained about team height, I guess you have some inside knowledge they don't...

LOL.... I can see you are laughing harder since you are used to laughing at yourself..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by - tkf on 03/10/2003 22:56:33]
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
ibleedorangeandblue
Member: #366
3/11/2003  10:32 AM
Jeff is right. The Knicks will make the playoffs.
GO NY - GO NY - GO NY - GO NY - GO NY - GO NY - GO NY - GO NY
john44
Member: #115
USA
3/11/2003  10:36 AM
whats the deal with dice is he coming back this year? he wont be great but he can be better than harrington and probably spoon. Also he can draw doubles and be a post up threat.
Matt
Caseloads
Member: #41
3/11/2003  12:10 PM
Posted by john44:

whats the deal with dice is he coming back this year? he wont be great but he can be better than harrington and probably spoon. Also he can draw doubles and be a post up threat.
he said already he's not coming back this season, and earliest would be end of july.
knixphan
Member: #258
Switzerland
3/11/2003  2:58 PM
Not to get into the rebuild-vs-fix-on-the-fly debate you cats love so much, but honestly - THis is NYC, this is the Dolan thing...There will never be a season that these guys will want to have an L.A. Clips on the Garden floor, so we have to HOPE that their 'quick fixes' get smarter, and that this year's pick is a lucky one.

And we can hope Stern adjusts the luxury tax also...

It's just not in the league's best interest for the Knicks to perpetually suck, so I don't think that's where we're headed-

"I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion."
fmoran
Member: #375
Canada
3/11/2003  9:14 PM
Posted by tkf:

why? according to your logic, all we need to do is wait for Dice and Milos to come riding in on a white horse and all is solved.... LOL!!!
You are the single dumbest person I have ever known on a forum. No joke. It's you.
go knicks!
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
3/12/2003  5:39 PM
"nah man, you just can't read... those contracts are moot right now.. you are the fool who keeps bringing that up, I want to back the truck up and do it right, fools like you are waiting on guys comming back from missing 2years and saving this team...LOL.. you also believe the knicks have height LOL.. hell even spree and Houston have complained about team height, I guess you have some inside knowledge they don't...

LOL.... I can see you are laughing harder since you are used to laughing at yourself..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"-Also, I will agree with fmoran on this one and nominate you as the dumbest person in this forum. If you have been reading my posts, I don't think that the Knicks will win anything with McDyess. However, I have something called common sense. You think the Knicks can somehow get Al Harrington, Quentin Richardson, Lamar Odom, and others all the while dumping huge contracts. I, unlike you, can distinguish fantasy from reality and know the Knicks predicament: They are stuck with aging players and bad contracts. What should the plan be? Let McDyess come off. Then let Spree come off the next year. Trade Thomas for a solid younger player (could've for a player like Swift or Miller) and go from there, putting the team in contention near 2008.

No, I don't think the Knicks are big. However, I said they aren't significantly smaller then any team in the East, and you went off on some tangent about Allen Iverson. Listen, you're ignorant and I'm not going to argue with you since you aren't going to change your views. I just want you to know that we (being the rest of the UltimateKnicks community) know that you are incorrect and stupid.
#Knickstaps
tkf
3/12/2003  9:42 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

"nah man, you just can't read... those contracts are moot right now.. you are the fool who keeps bringing that up, I want to back the truck up and do it right, fools like you are waiting on guys comming back from missing 2years and saving this team...LOL.. you also believe the knicks have height LOL.. hell even spree and Houston have complained about team height, I guess you have some inside knowledge they don't...

LOL.... I can see you are laughing harder since you are used to laughing at yourself..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"-Also, I will agree with fmoran on this one and nominate you as the dumbest person in this forum. If you have been reading my posts, I don't think that the Knicks will win anything with McDyess. However, I have something called common sense. You think the Knicks can somehow get Al Harrington, Quentin Richardson, Lamar Odom, and others all the while dumping huge contracts. I, unlike you, can distinguish fantasy from reality and know the Knicks predicament: They are stuck with aging players and bad contracts. What should the plan be? Let McDyess come off. Then let Spree come off the next year. Trade Thomas for a solid younger player (could've for a player like Swift or Miller) and go from there, putting the team in contention near 2008.

No, I don't think the Knicks are big. However, I said they aren't significantly smaller then any team in the East, and you went off on some tangent about Allen Iverson. Listen, you're ignorant and I'm not going to argue with you since you aren't going to change your views. I just want you to know that we (being the rest of the UltimateKnicks community) know that you are incorrect and stupid.

LOL!!!!! Trade Kt for a good young player... Wow Taken from my own post except you said from your own keyboard that we can't get any young talent with the players we have..LOL.. contradicting fool... and oh yea thats great just let spree walk for nothing, I forgot spree has no worth whatsoever especially when it comes to the final year of his contract... and oh yea let dice walk so that means we got nothing for our lottery pick.. good going fellas... And yea we will be in contention in 2008....LOL!!! Another good idea with layden at the helm.... Good luck.....
Van Gundy needs his head examined

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy