[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

the draft has no good big men
Author Thread
Armondaone
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #379
3/6/2003  12:59 PM
i think that we trade our draft pick for tyson chandler, In an article in espn hey say they are having to many problems with all their young players and getting them Playing time. the article said that chandler and curry want more pt and that the bulls need some experience instead of all that youth. Hopefully we can somehow get ty chandler maybe a 3 way trade. ( candy to bulls, ty to the knicks, draft pick to the clips) something i don't know for sure but i do know the chandler has too much potential and needs to play with some veterans to be star. the baby bull are like a younger set of clippers. Now look at the clippers with all that talent and can't win a thing.
AUTOADVERT
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
3/6/2003  1:43 PM
That absolutely isnt going to happen. Nothing short of Lebron could get you Chandler. He is untouchable.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/6/2003  2:03 PM
what if we trade our pick + spree and Thomas/othella or something for Duncan?
Explosive23
Member: #184
United Kingdom
3/6/2003  3:08 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

what if we trade our pick + spree and Thomas/othella or something for Duncan?

You're not talking about Tim Duncan are you? If so, you're joking right?
Armondaone
Member: #379
3/7/2003  12:05 AM
well since my whole idea was shot down I guess you guys are hoping for a great draft and rasho? I don't think the knicks are going to get a good pick. and plus on nbadraft.net the only center out in college is the guy from western kentucky. But last i heard he like broke his foot. I don't know if you guys thinking on how to solve the knicks situation? (and i am quite aware that a first round pick won't get us a duncan but i was talking about someone with way less talent in chandler or curry) might as well try to do something with the bulls they are having problems over there so maybe NY can take advantage of that. I would bet on getting a deal done with the bulls than getting the first pick in the draft
the draft has no good big men

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy