[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

first time at the garden
Author Thread
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
2/7/2003  12:39 PM
being a knick fan for 15 years, it is troubling that yesterday was the first time i saw a knick game at the garden. i usually see them against philly since i live in the philly area of new jersey. but my college friend manage to get the tickets. we sat at the 93 level which are the nosebleeds. there were about 1/3 laker fans in the area and they were making mad noise in the first three quarters. my friend is a laker fan and he was rubbing it in. when kobe threw down the reverse, our whole section went bananas with excitement or anger. i wanted to leave before the third quarter because we were getting destroyed and i had to drive down to south jersey in the middle of a snowstorm. but my friend insisted i stay to rub it in some more. i tell you, i am glad i did. that fourth quarter, i finally felt the energy and excitement i heard about watching knick games in the garden. i have been in different arenas such as the first union center and the continental arena but i never felt the electricity that i felt in that arena. even though we lost ( which will help us in the long run), i had a great time and i was proud to be knick fan.
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
2/7/2003  12:56 PM
Net fans will say different, but CAA is an airport hanger. Its crap. People dont realize their are no bad seats in the Garden. Its a fishbowl, your always on top of the action. Glad you had fun, even Kobe said in his postgame its the best place to play.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
2/7/2003  6:04 PM
Posted by fishmike:

Net fans will say different, but CAA is an airport hanger. Its crap. People dont realize their are no bad seats in the Garden. Its a fishbowl, your always on top of the action. Glad you had fun, even Kobe said in his postgame its the best place to play.
not true. i've seen the games from the Coca-cola skybox, and i have to say, it just watched it on tv, because you couldn't see anything.
first time at the garden

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy