[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Lakeshow may determine if KT is going to be traded
Author Thread
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
2/5/2003  7:36 AM
Kurt has handled most of the ccenters in the NBA. If Kurt can hold his own against Shaq daddy, Kurt can find himself on the west coast. Knicks want youth Kurt may provide that especially with his salary.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
2/5/2003  11:25 AM
let's get one thing straight: NO ONE can handle shaq. one thing kurt did with shaq which was semi- effective was draw shaq away from the paint with his outside shooting which could cause more penetration and rebounding opportunities. we need a solid all around game from everyone. spree and houston have to be on fire. eisley and ward must make smart decisions and make the defense pay with double teams. most importantly, kurt CAN NOT be in foul trouble. we do not have any size on the bench. we are playing decent but the lakers are on a roll. we can beat them but it is not going to be easy.
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
2/5/2003  12:07 PM
Hold his own isnt shutting down. If Kurt doesnt get embarrassed on Friday he probably will be traded. He says he can play center and he has done well against Ming, Bradley, Z, Miller, Divac and Shaq is the one he hasnt faced. Against Shaq is his ultimate test. If he can pull it off we can be looking for a good talent in return for him. I hope he can pull a 20-20 game on national TV.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
Armondaone
Member: #379
2/5/2003  12:07 PM
there is something funny about the knicks winning stats. they somehow beat all the teams that they are supposed to lose to and they lose to all the teams they should beat. (generally) I beleive that is why being a knicks fan is so fun. the knicks have a realistic chance againt anyone in the league, is just that the knicks usually shot themselves in the foot with the loses they get ( like all the loses in the last minute of the game). its somewhat like the knicks of the 90's, everyone hated them because they thought they were a bunch of dirty player. it was fun to cheer for the so called thugs.( i beleive that is why whenever they lost people would rub it in my face but when they won there was no better felling). its similar now because those same people that would hate the knicks love to see them down right now. the trick really is though that the knicks still beat the good teams in the league its the bad team that we have the most trouble with. On that note its graet being a knicks fan.

PS for some strange reason i wish the miami heat could also be as fun to watch. (those were the days)
Lakeshow may determine if KT is going to be traded

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy