[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Odom loves Gotham
Author Thread
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
2/4/2003  4:49 PM
I must be the official Lamar Odom to NY pusher. Ive wanted this kid from day one to be a Knick. He hinted in several papers that he dreams of playing at the garden. Is he being nice or is he trying to hint Sterling without demanding trade. Knicks want Odom just as bad as he wants us. Too bad the CBA probably will prevent us from making it a reality. Id give any player to get to him. Even if we had to package Vujanic id do it. The kid is the truth at only 22 y/o. He's not as fast as he was last year but his game is tremendous. Even his buddy Corey Maggette is on my short list of favorites. They both are on my 10 favorute players in the NBA.

Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
knixphan
Member: #258
Switzerland
2/4/2003  6:03 PM
Yeah - It would be fun to have a homegrown star...Who brought more than Jax or Mase...I'd even prefer Odom to Starbury.

But, you never know...Layden surprised us with Dice...Not one person saw that coming...
"I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion."
Caseloads
Member: #41
2/4/2003  6:08 PM
first of all, Providence, NOT NY, is gotham. secondly...

Odom has been a walking injury for the past 2 years! this kid also is one puff away from a 1 year suspension! Not the best guy to get... he'd be another McDyess. Worth our mid-level exception, and that's about it. Sterling would match at our midlevel exception. I say he gets 7 million per season somewhere this summer - the same pay as shandon anderson - how funny.
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
2/4/2003  6:13 PM
"Odom has been a walking injury for the past 2 years! this kid also is one puff away from a 1 year suspension! Not the best guy to get... he'd be another McDyess. Worth our mid-level exception, and that's about it. Sterling would match at our midlevel exception. I say he gets 7 million per season somewhere this summer - the same pay as shandon anderson - how funny."-That prude strategy has the Knicks where they are today. If they don't have a top 5 pick, trade that, Thomas, and a 2nd rounder if they have to get this guy. Watch him tonight, Caseloads, I watch pretty much all Clips games on DirecTV, he's as good as advertised. Why you wouldn't want him is beyond me, yeah he's had injury and drug problems but without taking any chances the Knicks will be mediocre for the rest of our lifes. PLEASE LAYDEN, if there is one thing you do the rest of tenure, get Odom!
#Knickstaps
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
2/4/2003  7:06 PM
Hes no Shawn Kemp. He msmoked some weed at 19 y/o which is pretty normal. He says he has never had a habit and only did it a few times. Im not condoning it but its not a huge deal. You cant pass up talent. Obviously a top 15 talent in the NBA.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
Odom loves Gotham

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy