[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Harrington's last year?
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/24/2001  1:07 PM
After checking the salary numbers I see that Harrington has an opt-out after this season, so I guess this would be considered a contract year for him. It would be a shame if he didn't get the playing time to show if he can hold his own and earn a better deal - more money for him, good production for the Knicks. I wonder if this plays into the consideration of potential trades.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
MCfan23
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #114
USA
9/24/2001  3:48 PM
I hope we don't let him go. I want to see him getting a true chance this season, as we know that he can do it, if he gets the minutes. But Van's 8-man rotation theory is getting in the way of his progress.
We suck.
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
9/24/2001  6:03 PM
If we don't get a good back-up center, Harrington will have to see minutes at the center. Afterall, he is 6-9, 235lbs and thats not terribly undersized. Gundy must go with a 9-man rotation this year just because we also have Weatherspoon who can be very productive. Harrington should be the only one praying we don't get a center because thats the only reason he should get bumped out of the rotation. Harrington deserves to be put in for short amounts of time at both the center and power forward positions.
Harrington's last year?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy