[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Spree Fall?
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
2/2/2003  2:50 PM
L.A. not Spree spenders

Looking to add a scorer, the Lakers are interested in Latrell Sprewell, but they are now thinking about going the cheaper route. They've talked to the Hawks about Jason Terry, who makes $2.1 million, and to Indiana about Ron Mercer, who is at $6.75 mil.

In both cases, they're bargains compared to Spree's $12.3 mil. The Hawks' dumping of backup point guard Mike Wilks this past week is intended to open up a roster spot in case they have to take back an extra player in potential trades involving Glenn Robinson and/or Shareef Abdur-Rahim. They're trying, hard, on both fronts.

AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
2/2/2003  7:07 PM
it would be interesting to see Spree on LA, however - who would LA give us? Probably nobody worth mentioning unless the deal was a 3-way and we werent getting people from the Fakers. Remember last time we picked up garbage from LA?
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Caseloads
2/2/2003  7:15 PM
Posted by OasisBU:

it would be interesting to see Spree on LA, however - who would LA give us? Probably nobody worth mentioning unless the deal was a 3-way and we werent getting people from the Fakers. Remember last time we picked up garbage from LA?
spree and kt for kobe and shaq?
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
2/3/2003  9:37 AM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by OasisBU:

I think they would have to throw in a 1st rounder and some cash for that to happen, no way we give up KT and Spree for just Shaq and Kobe. Layden isnt that dumb.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Caseloads
2/3/2003  1:56 PM
Posted by OasisBU:
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by OasisBU:

I think they would have to throw in a 1st rounder and some cash for that to happen, no way we give up KT and Spree for just Shaq and Kobe. Layden isnt that dumb.
ROFL.
knixphan
Member: #258
Switzerland
2/3/2003  4:36 PM
That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!

"I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion."
Spree Fall?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy