[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rasheed Wallace
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
1/30/2003  3:14 PM
Rumor has it he is on the trading blocks. The Blazers are doing well without him and Zack Randolph is doing well in his place. Rumor has it that the Raptors inquired about Wallace but were turned down. If he is available I think the KNicks should package KT, Ward, Knight and a protected first rounder for Rasheed. I know he is a headcase but wasn't Spree a Headcase when we got him, he still is a head case for what he pulled in the off season and Thomas well his name says it all Crazy eyes. He is right up there with Rasheed in going after the zebras. I really believe the Knicks should make a move for him. He would be a great post player in case Dice doesn't come back and if Dice does comeback you have a center in Wallace at 6'11'' he would be the most skilled center in the east. That would put the Knicks right up there with the elite teams.
AUTOADVERT
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/30/2003  3:20 PM
I would not want R. Wallace in our team. He is a cancer plain and simple. Comparisons to Spree being a headcase is very debatable. While Spree may have his off-court problems, you can't deny his passion for the game. R. Wallace on the other hand is a complete nut job.
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
1/30/2003  4:27 PM
I would take wallace, if for nothing more than his trade value...
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
1/30/2003  4:42 PM
Where would he play.

Plus we dont have enough to get him. They would want talent in return. Its not about the money. They would trade whomever to get a crack at KG but not the Knicks who have nothing to offer that is better than what they already have.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
1/31/2003  10:00 AM
I would take Wallace in a second. He would EAT the EAST. Imagine Wallace, Dyess, Spree, Houston, Vujonic???? Although thats assuming we can get him for KT and some expiring contracts which sounds like a pipe dream. However, Wallace would shine as a Knick - I think he would have less problems in NY, especially if we had a coach who could contain him...too bad Van G is gone.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
K9
Member: #242
USA
1/31/2003  10:28 AM
RASHEED WALLACE can play the SF !!! C=ANYONE / PF=MCDYESS / SF=HOUSTON / PG=MILOS / 6TH MAN=SPREWELL !!!!
K9
Member: #242
USA
1/31/2003  10:41 AM
That should be C=ANYONE / PF=MDYESS / SF=WALLACE / SG=HOUSTON / PG=MILOS !!!!!
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
1/31/2003  12:06 PM
he could play center in the east. but i think portland would do it if spree was in the deal. then we could experiment with him being a small forward. the biggest problem is that he is not as quick as the other " big and skilled" power forwards like nowitski and garnett. so his defense will be a major liability. again, if he played center in the east it would be great. but he will get eaten up in the west. but a frontcourt boasting dice and sheed would be great with houston and vulanic in the backcourt. then we can draft one of the many good swingmen that may be in the draft in june and we have a competitive team. about him beaing a headcase, well i am a giants fan. shockey is a headcase. but you know what? that attitude makes him one of my favorites on the team. how about starks? in his prime, he used to get technicals and fouls like crazy. but i loved that attitude about him. he would'nt be starks without it. people are questioning his passion for the game. i think his behavior, though sometimes ridiculous, means that he is very passionate about what he does on the court. if you bring him here, he would definately give new york that attitude that left with ewing and lj.
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
1/31/2003  12:55 PM
Why would you trade your best player (who is your only dominant frontcourt player) for KT and Spree when you have:

Bonzi Wells
Derek Anderson
Ruben Patterson
Scottie Pippen
Antonio Daniels
Jeff McInnis
Qyntel Woods

FACE IT, ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
knixphan
Member: #258
Switzerland
1/31/2003  1:47 PM
If the best player is a bit of a homicidal psychopath, the management might be inclined to move him...
"I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion."
fmoran
Member: #375
Canada
1/31/2003  6:28 PM
Sheed is bigger then Marcus Camby, so I don't see why he can't play center. And I'm all for getting him, even though it would never happen.
go knicks!
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
2/1/2003  2:06 PM
fmoran what are you reading my thoughts today?

Of course he can play center in the east. Of course we would love to get him, and of course we would kill in the east if we had him.

the last of course...of course we are not going to get him.
Rasheed Wallace

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy