[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

A NICE MOVE
Author Thread
K9
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #242
USA
1/29/2003  10:38 AM
THE KNICKS should make a move on ELDEN CAMPBELL, the guy is healthy but he is stuck behind MAGLORIE who is playing out of his mind !!! If you offer the HORNETS WARD & a 2nd rd pick ( because BARON DAVIS is out 8 wks ) they will jump all over that because they can buy out WARD nest yr & CAMPBELL is not a gamble because his contract is up as well so we don't have to resign him if we don't like his play !!!
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Member: #41
1/29/2003  12:18 PM
Posted by K9:

THE KNICKS should make a move on ELDEN CAMPBELL, the guy is healthy but he is stuck behind MAGLORIE who is playing out of his mind !!! If you offer the HORNETS WARD & a 2nd rd pick ( because BARON DAVIS is out 8 wks ) they will jump all over that because they can buy out WARD nest yr & CAMPBELL is not a gamble because his contract is up as well so we don't have to resign him if we don't like his play !!!
offer them eisley, travis knight and a second rounder... eisley's contract lasts, but with davis' bad back, they'll need him. plus, travis knight's contract comes off the books after this year, at 5 million.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
2/1/2003  6:49 PM
I like it, but how close does that bring us being under the cap? I need some solid figures on that before i can say it sounds good. We definitely could use Elden though.

and who is their backup PG.
VG
Member: #68
Australia
2/1/2003  7:13 PM
Posted by Killa4luv:

and who is their backup PG.

I think they signed Robert Pack not too long ago. And Wesley can play the point.
A NICE MOVE

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy