[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

WHATS WRONG with u guys
Author Thread
Fordy74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #51
USA
9/13/2001  9:34 PM
I couldnt even get past the 1st sentence in each post. I just came her eout of curiosity if anyone was talkng about the most horrific act in the history of america. I wont care about the Knicks for a while. and I have been caring about them IMMENSLY for 20 years.
AUTOADVERT
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
9/14/2001  4:20 AM
You may want to check the off-topic forum section. However horrendous these attacks were they should not interfere with our freedom to do what we want else they'll have won. We love the Knicks so we try to pick up the pieces and move right along.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
9/14/2001  9:57 AM
People grieve differently, are affected in varying degrees by what has happened, and get over tragedy in different ways....sometimes by distracting themselves. I personally cannot be critical of how any individual copes with tragedy.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
9/14/2001  3:26 PM
As much as this disaster affected us, we must try to move on. In order to do this we must talk about things that mean a lot to us. There's nothing more to say about the attack besides it's a horrible thing. Let's just assume our nation and leaders know the right thing to do and let's continue to talk basketball.
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
9/14/2001  6:22 PM
Posted by Andrew:

People grieve differently, are affected in varying degrees by what has happened, and get over tragedy in different ways....sometimes by distracting themselves. I personally cannot be critical of how any individual copes with tragedy.

I posted a message yesterday because it's been impossible to sleep since Tuesday. It was about 1:30 AM and I needed desperately to get my mind off of what has been going on. I didn't expect to see any responses or views for days to come.

My love for the Knicks mirrors my love for the city and all it stands for. My guess is that that everyone who visits these pages feels the same, and I look forward to the day that we are actively cheering and criticizing our team again.

It will be subtle evidence of the failure by others to destroy our spirit and way of life.
WHATS WRONG with u guys

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy