[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Keep Ward, give Jackson the boot...
Author Thread
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
9/13/2001  1:15 AM
Am I missing something? Did Mark Jackson win a championship when I wasn't looking?

I didn't understand the trade involving Childs, and to date, I don't understand all the talk shipping Ward out of town.

I'd rather see Jackson spend the entire season on the bench before we ditch Charlie for some dream that we'll find anything resembling what Ewing gaves us for so many years. Ain't gonna happen.

Childs had an attitude, sure. And it bloated the moment we shipped him out. But guess what, that attitude was part of his game, and part of what knocked us out of the playoffs.

Ward, shortcomings aside, is a true New York Knick. He has spent more years with the Knicks than any other current player. He has been through it all, grabbing rebounds, hitting threes, and taking charges along the way(only Oak did it better).

He's inconsistent. But so is every player on our team. If we win, it will be a team effort, and a team focused on improvement.

It will not be because one of Jackson's hurls at the basket happens to find its way through the hoop. I'm sorry, but Jackson is not a clutch player.

Ward or Eisley in the fourth quarter. Jackson on the bench, or better yet... on another team's bench.

AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
9/13/2001  5:44 PM
I would be willing to trade Ward for Jackson, but i guess it all depends on who we get. For what little trade value each has, Jax has more and if we want a better player, it will take him.
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
9/13/2001  6:44 PM
Don't matter really who of the two, they both have ups and downs, just as long as we get a big boy in return.
Keep Ward, give Jackson the boot...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy