[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks should Trade w/ Chicago.
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
9/4/2001  6:16 PM
Think about it. We have Ward, Jax, and Eisley at the point. They have Curry, Chandler, Miller, Fizer, Oakley, Bagaric, Artest, Ruffin and Robinson who play the 3,4,and 5. Though they won't be that good this year, they are still loaded with talent in the front court. My thought is we trade either Ward or Jackson to the bulls for either Miller or Oakley. Both seem like odd man out and you know someone's got to go. Jax and Knight for Oakley works well under the cap, but that's as far as i got. I'd love to trade Ward instead, but i wouldn't mind dealing Jax if it gets the deal done. I would love to bring Oak back to new york.
AUTOADVERT
killacross
Member: #58
USA
9/4/2001  11:16 PM
Posted by Knixkik:

Think about it. We have Ward, Jax, and Eisley at the point. They have Curry, Chandler, Miller, Fizer, Oakley, Bagaric, Artest, Ruffin and Robinson who play the 3,4,and 5. Though they won't be that good this year, they are still loaded with talent in the front court. My thought is we trade either Ward or Jackson to the bulls for either Miller or Oakley. Both seem like odd man out and you know someone's got to go. Jax and Knight for Oakley works well under the cap, but that's as far as i got. I'd love to trade Ward instead, but i wouldn't mind dealing Jax if it gets the deal done. I would love to bring Oak back to new york.

why would we want anothe 4/5??? we already have othella, lj, marcus, kt, the 2nd best spoon in ny. I think its only fair to give marcus and kt about 40 min per game to see what they can really do and then already that leaves very little time for the 27 million dollar man. I doubt we could find room for oakley
ya cant stop me, you can only hope to contain me
VG
Member: #68
Australia
9/5/2001  5:36 AM
IMO we could definitly use a center like Brad Miller on this team but I agree that we are stacked at the 4. Also I think KT is better than Oakley.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
9/5/2001  5:59 PM
Thats something i can agree with you on, KT is better than Oak.
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
9/6/2001  3:31 AM
Wasn't the whole idea with a trade with Chicago meant to trade Ward or Jax for Miller, or at least one of their centers. Maybe one of the main reasons no trade has been done yet is they don't want to waste trade bait (Brand-->clips) in order to get wally world.

I really see something happening as they might take Ward after they feel they have no longer a shot at wally or after the trade for him has been made.
Knicks should Trade w/ Chicago.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy