[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/1/2001  8:56 PM
This summer-time lull is killing me - I can't believe I am close to uttering the phrase "this summer is too damn long" - so let me put this out there:

For lack of going to NBA.com (cough) site sucks (cough) and looking up the new zone defense rules, could someone give me a recap? And, what are the thoughts about how this will affect the Knicks? Anyone?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
killacross
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #58
USA
9/2/2001  2:35 AM
Posted by martin:

This summer-time lull is killing me - I can't believe I am close to uttering the phrase "this summer is too damn long" - so let me put this out there:

For lack of going to NBA.com (cough) site sucks (cough) and looking up the new zone defense rules, could someone give me a recap? And, what are the thoughts about how this will affect the Knicks? Anyone?

the new rules basically allow weak side zone d. The one catch is that now 3 seconds will be called on the d as well as the O. This wont hurt us that much considering we dont run our offense through a post player. It will effect us in the fact that weak side d will be sagging more and therefore there will be more open 3's. So eisly will help.
ya cant stop me, you can only hope to contain me
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
9/2/2001  10:17 AM
Houston will also be more affective with his dead-eye shooting and his solid one-on-one game. He will really benefit from the changes.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy