Author Thread
UKDad
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #31
USA
9/1/2001  8:42 PM
Just read this in the Sporting News.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/columns/20010831/fantasypreviewthetopforw.html

What do you think of Weatherspoon being the only Knick PF on the list? Maybe this will give KT a notion of where his mind should be to get into the elite... Don't argue with the damn zebras - KT.... Keep the cool and lead the Knicks. Both he and Houston need to provide something more for the team....
The Old Man of UK...
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
9/1/2001  9:07 PM
I've never liked the way sporting news rates things and don't feel they have a good grasp on the nba. Their rankings are no where near the rankings i would have and on top of that, Spoon is the third best power forward on the Knicks besides Thomas and Harrington. The reason i say this is Harrington is younger, has a more reasonable contract, and is bigger. Spoon probably has the talent Othella has now, but won't in a few years. As for Thomas, he is just more talented and younger. We're also not counting Camby, whos primary position could be forward even though i feel he's a center now, and Spree whos going to be a forward as long as he's with the knicks. I've just never agreed with what sportingnews.com puts out.
Top Fifty Forwards

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy