[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

only on man can save us!
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

5/6/2006  9:42 PM
His name is isiah Thomas.

These are his players and this is the coach that he went to his home to sign.

Isiah screwed himself by getting brown. Now what?

The knicks are not gonna fire brown. They are not gonna fire isiah either because anyway you look at it, with a 65 year old coach, its win now as long as he is here. No need to bring in another mind.

Like I said isiah brought this on himself.

What now? Who does brown like? Ratliff? Eric snow?

Look at the knicks roster. What needs to change really?

A lot of people including me want to see marbs gone. Maybe Francis too.Taylor is just a waste. Q-rich can't be traded. Nate played great at times but had his growing pains. Jj may have been a mistake. Jalen was great at times too but brown just stopped playing him.

David lee played well whenever Larry out him in the game. Frye might have been rookie of the year if there ever was a play called for him. Curry was not dominant but he was serviceable but under used.woods is another guy that showed he could light it up but there were no plays called for him.butler was just good down the stretch. Craw emerged as the teams leader.

After that?
Here are some answers:

The knicks have a shooting guard in Crawford. He can be rip, or Hughes. Down the stretch of the season he was.

Knicks also have a young but formidable front court. David lee is a rebounding machine. He has great hands and technique. Butler was great all around as the season went on. Frye has a wicked jumpshot and jump hook. He's gonna get better. Curry has an off season to hey back in shape. If he can do it he is gonna get better. Jj could still fill an enforcer role.

Knicks do need a playmaker, but how hard is it gonna be to trade Francis and marbs in the same off season?

A lot of this just seems impossible. Isiah is the only one that has the power to right this ship. He has to make sense of all this and make the right moves.

What moves?
Like I said brown is not getting fired, but what can the knicks do to get better? Knicks already have a decent mix.

Argh!
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
5/6/2006  10:13 PM
Well if Isiah can't save the Knicks, maybe this guy can.

I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
5/6/2006  10:27 PM
I count 2 guys and one girl that got sprayed in the face by supersperm.
~You can't run from who you are.~
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

5/6/2006  11:14 PM

The only way Isiah saves the Knicks is if he coaches the team...Brown will pout again and run the team into the ground until he gains full control....
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
5/6/2006  11:38 PM
the only way Isiah saves the Knicks is if he suits up & plays like he did for the Pistons 20 years ago... otherwise, we're pretty much sunk barring any miracle.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
only on man can save us!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy