Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
5/7/2006  2:16 AM
Posted by TMS:
Posted by Marv:

Man, wtf was up with Kobe in the 2nd half with taking 3 shots after scoring 23 in the 1st half?? I don't get it. They were down 15, I would have thoight Phil woiuld have said, "Kobe we have one half, it's do or die, your teammates can't hit s**t tonight, wer'e down 15 - go score 30 in the 2nd half and win this gme for us!"

No??

he would've had to score 70+ in the second half tonight the way the Lakers were playing defense, or lack thereof.

You defending Kobe? He quit in my eyes. Jordan would have tried to score that 70.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
5/7/2006  8:49 AM
looks like kobe pulled a marbury in orlando...
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
5/7/2006  8:56 AM
You guys hear Barkley in the postgame show? Man he was trashing Kobe big time. Said he was being selfish, trying to make a ponit that his teammates aren't good enouigh, he can't win with these guys, etc.
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
5/7/2006  9:43 AM
Posted by Marv:

You guys hear Barkley in the postgame show? Man he was trashing Kobe big time. Said he was being selfish, trying to make a ponit that his teammates aren't good enouigh, he can't win with these guys, etc.
After I saw Lebron win against the Cavs, I'm convinced that Lebron is a better basketball player than Kobe.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
5/7/2006  10:08 AM
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by Marv:

After I saw Lebron win against the Cavs, I'm convinced that Lebron is a better basketball player than Kobe.

I think Lebron came into this league an entire different personality than Kobe.

Remember Lebron's first year, one of his first games, he had the ball on a breakaway. He stopped, waited for Ricky Davis, lobbed it to him for the dunk. Said after the game, "We needed to get Ricky going early." This was a rookie in his first few games!!

Just an entirely different personality and level of maturity than Kobe.
LET'S GO SUNS! BEAT THE FAKERS!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy