Member: #315
5/5/2006  2:11 PM
oh that is funny!!!

Meanwhile Go Suns!! Go Steve Nash!!!
oohah
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #887
5/5/2006  2:13 PM
The Suns have been getting totally hosed on calls throughout the whole series.

oohah

Good luck Mike D'Antoni, 'cause you ain't never seen nothing like this before!
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
5/5/2006  4:59 PM
Posted by oohah:

oohah

LOL, the Suns have been mugging the Lakers. Marion and Bell alone in my estimation have fouled out by the end of the 1st quarters of most of these games. The only thing missing is a Reggie Evans nutgrab.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
5/5/2006  8:26 PM
Bell could win the series for the Suns next game. Just think, 5mins into the game he could start a fight with Kobe getting both of them ejected. Suns then blow out Lakers by 20.

If Im Phil Jackson I'm telling Kobe no matter what this guy does do not retaliate(spell?).
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
oohah
5/5/2006  11:25 PM
Posted by Pharzeone:
Posted by oohah:

oohah

LOL, the Suns have been mugging the Lakers. Marion and Bell alone in my estimation have fouled out by the end of the 1st quarters of most of these games. The only thing missing is a Reggie Evans nutgrab.

The Lakers set the tone of physical play beginning with the Walton takedown of Tim Thomas. I think we could easily point to guys on the Lakers who "should have fouled out". But, while Kobe has a forcefield that gets a call automatically when you breach it, and he has carte blanche to smack, elbow, or run over anyone, Steve Nash 2xMVP is getting manhandled by no-names and getting called for traveling violations that are incorrect!

And that is a hosing in my book.

oohah

[Edited by - oohah on 05-06-2006 01:22 AM]
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
5/6/2006  2:08 AM
OMG the refs missed a close call in a late game situation! this is unprecedented! conspiracy!
¿ △ ?
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
5/6/2006  2:18 AM
Posted by oohah:
Posted by Pharzeone:
Posted by oohah:

oohah

The Lakers set the tone of physical play beginning with the Walton takedown of Tim Thomas. I think we could easily point to guys on the Lakers who "should have fouled out". But, while Kobe has a forcefield that gets a call automatically when you breach it, and he has carte blanche to smack, elbow, or run over anyone, Steve Nash 2xMVP is getting manhandled by no-names and getting called for traveling violations that are incorrect!

And that is a hosing in my book.

oohah

[Edited by - oohah on 05-06-2006 01:22 AM]

what about when tim thomas nailed Kobe on the head on a drive to the basket at the end of game 1 with the Lakers down 3? no call there and Kobe had a visible welt that he showed to the officials.

the team you root for will always seem to get the short end of the stick when they lose. close calls go both ways.
¿ △ ?
oohah
5/6/2006  2:57 AM
what about when tim thomas nailed Kobe on the head on a drive to the basket at the end of game 1 with the Lakers down 3? no call there and Kobe had a visible welt that he showed to the officials.

the team you root for will always seem to get the short end of the stick when they lose. close calls go both ways.

And sometimes it is true. Did you you watch that LA/Sacrmaento game a few years ago? If you did, you might agree.

Are you telling me you have never seen any fishy reffing when it comes to superstars and/or large market teams?

In any case all I am saying is that when it comes to the 2 superstars, I am seeing that Kobe is the winner in terms of calls going his way and getting the benefit of the doubt. Steve Nash does not seem to be getting calls like a superstar. I think that is a hosing.

I am not saying that the refs did not miss any calls when it came to Kobe, or that he didn't get popped once or twice without a call, but don't you think that Kobe is the most protected player on the court in this series?

oohah

[Edited by - oohah on 05-06-2006 02:58 AM]
OT - the magic footstep aka suns were robbed

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy