[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Stern High on Knicks
Author Thread
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1126
USA
5/4/2006  8:17 PM
Posted by fishmike:

agreed.. those suspensions were so clearly the worst ever. Regular season is one thing but the NBA office cost us that series because we had players stand up and walk 10 feet off the bench.

Unreal.. never forget that bull

I agree with the suspensions. I agree with showing that your not going to put up with anything like that. I think the league should be hard on stupid and protect the image of basketball and I think if fans are involved, they should go to jail and be fined, whatever. Look what happen in Detroit with Indiana! The both paid a huge price, especially Indiana. So I doubt if the league is specifically fingering New York, it was a good example of balance, as far as suspensions. There's been a couple of suspensions here in the playoffs, the guard for the Suns? That's a big loss in the heat of battle. The league is serious about these things and they will make you play the game, or pay for it. So for anyone to accuse Stern of playing favortism is just not true. The Knicks, just like all teams are going to have earn it and that is the best way to do it.
I'll never trust this' team again.
AUTOADVERT
USA
5/4/2006  8:21 PM
Posted by Allanfan20:

Lets not remind me of the '97 brawl. I still say that was our year to win the championship. We were KILLING Miami that series and we destroyed Charlotte the series before. I really think we could have beat the Bulls and Ewing gets crowned champion. Amazing.

We had our chances. We simply blew it in the 90's.
USA
5/4/2006  8:23 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:
Posted by Allanfan20:

Lets not remind me of the '97 brawl. I still say that was our year to win the championship. We were KILLING Miami that series and we destroyed Charlotte the series before. I really think we could have beat the Bulls and Ewing gets crowned champion. Amazing.

It's times like that when I feel that Stern does this kind of crap in order to say "see? If I was a Knicks fan, I wouldn't allow this..." just to prove to those who hate the Knicks that he can screw the Knicks too.

It's funny how Brown tries to do the right thing and how some of us fans want him to do the wrong thing.
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
5/4/2006  9:26 PM

I allways respected JVG for that. There is not many coaches if any at all that would do what he did. So I got to give him his props. He got stomped out having his players back.

PJ Brown had to screw everything up by slamming Ward. DICKHEAD.

Its crazy to think of how that one incident might have changed the whole path for the knicks.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Stern High on Knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy