[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Raja Bell suspended for Game 6
Author Thread
rojasmas
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #639
5/3/2006  7:48 PM
I guess it had to be, but Kobe does get away with murder with throwing his elbows. Even when he was trying to keep Nash at bay on a trap he was poking deliberately with his elbows. I still hate to see Bell lost for the game and this probably means it is over. Kobe will score 40 now on Barbosa or James Jones.
Still, I harken back to the time when Chris Childs punched Kobe in the mouth when Childs was a Knick and have to smile. Kobe is a punk, arrogant individual who has nowhere near the charisima of Jordan, no matter how high he takes his game.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A86.I8OSQFlEqGgAbge8vLYF?slug=ap-suns-bellsuspended&prov=ap&type=lgns
We could be the Dallas Mavs of the East.
AUTOADVERT
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
5/3/2006  9:01 PM
Jordan was never the most charismatic guy in the world either. He just knew how to shut up and smile for the cameras. Oh and win all the time.
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
5/3/2006  9:29 PM
[IMG_block] http://bonkgo.com/v-web/gallery/albums/Bonkgo-com/kobe.gif [/IMG_block]
https:// It's not so hard.
rojasmas
5/3/2006  11:09 PM
Thanks, I needed that!
rojasmas
5/3/2006  11:14 PM
Jordan wasn't charismatic, come again? That's why he had more endorsements than any athlete ever. Madison Ave decides charisma and likeability and he had it. Maybe Tiger Woods now is close to Jordan, but I doubt it.
oohah
Member: #887
5/3/2006  11:34 PM
Posted by rojasmas:

Jordan wasn't charismatic, come again? That's why he had more endorsements than any athlete ever. Madison Ave decides charisma and likeability and he had it. Maybe Tiger Woods now is close to Jordan, but I doubt it.

I think Jordan's game is what had the charisma. Notice now nobody gives a rat's ass about him.

Most of these guys have no real "people like him charisma" Magic, Isiah, and Barkley are more charismatic than Jordan.

oohah

Good luck Mike D'Antoni, 'cause you ain't never seen nothing like this before!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/3/2006  11:34 PM
Jordan was an arrogant MOFO who was supreme and one of the few on the planet that can talk it up and always back it up.

JOrdan made more money on madison ave than any other person on the planet during his era.

A gambling problem, a near nervous break down or whatever he did during his baseball days. even when he did that he made freakin "Space Jame". Many marital problems, who knows what elese.

Super human healing ability (roids??) the man was on another plane than us mortals.

Kobe is of the same, and the best are not always the most likable person. His image was ruined with his stupid sloppy seconds injection of DNA with that slut, and he may be a bit dumb, but his talent and athletic build surpassed Jordan.
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
5/4/2006  11:15 AM
as far as kobe and mj, i can't stand either of them. the difference is that jordan was media savvy. he had a huge gambling problem that was a blip on the news while anyone else ( pete rose comes to mind) had their names dragged through the mud. both of them were argumentive toward their teammates. jordan fought a few as well as kobe. they try to use intimidation over their teammates ( worked well with jordan but not as much with kobe because odom came back on his a**). both had preferential treatment from the nba ( reggie and jordan fighting but only miller gets ejected/ constant pushing and handchecking by kobe). however if any of them were on my team i would love them.
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
5/4/2006  11:59 AM
I respect what Raja did. A little Zenmasterish to say the least. Of course it meant something when he roped Kobe. Of course he did it to send a message. In such a series as this one, the Suns know they have to be looked at as being choirboys so when they give the notion of being dirty it causes the game to be officiated more closely.

Thus discouraging physical play -- which had been to the advantage of the Lakers.

"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
Raja Bell suspended for Game 6

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy