[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: I hate Richard Jefferson
Author Thread
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
5/3/2006  5:15 PM
I hate Richard Jefferson. I hate him. Soooo fickin' much. I dont even know what it is about him that just crawls under my skin. His smug face, his...... aaaargh everything about him. I just wanna poke him in the eye!

He's the player I hate in the NBA. Guys know how much I hate Kwame. Kwame could be my frickin' life partner compared to how much I hate RJ.

I must get these negative feelings off my chest, before I go out ala Terminator and kill every Richard Jefferson in the phone book. But I hate him!!!!! Hate, hate, hate!!!

Seriously, I would stop following the Knicks if we traded for him. He's the only player I would say that for.

Am I alone in my wrath?? Tell me there are others that share what I feel! For the love of God pleeeeeease!

Oh, and I hate Jason Kidd, for all the same reasons.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
5/3/2006  5:19 PM
i hate RJ too... his ugly horse looking face, his high pitched bart simpson voice, his big mouth that always has something smug to say about the Knicks... that said, i'd take him on my team in a heartbeat. haha.

& i don't hate Jason Kidd... he's my prototype for the type of PG i want to see on this team.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
firefly
United Kingdom
5/3/2006  5:25 PM
Hey, this is no indictment on Kidd. Or RJ for that matter. Cant argue that Kidd has been the best PG in the NBA over the past 8-9 years. And RJ's not a bad player. I just hate them. Hate, hate, hate.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
5/3/2006  6:16 PM
I feel the same way about him and K mart. But I think it was probably because he plays for NJ, and they alway benifitted from kidds play more then individule talant.

He's a good player, but is over rated. Jason kidd is not the playr he was in Dallas or with the suns. He's just been fortunate to play with some high flying ( kmart, vince, and RJ) players, who have made him look like a wizard. U take kidd of that team and u got an 9th seed team.
ES
plax17
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1090
USA
5/4/2006  10:28 AM
Posted by firefly:

I hate Richard Jefferson. I hate him. Soooo fickin' much. I dont even know what it is about him that just crawls under my skin. His smug face, his...... aaaargh everything about him. I just wanna poke him in the eye!

He's the player I hate in the NBA. Guys know how much I hate Kwame. Kwame could be my frickin' life partner compared to how much I hate RJ.

I must get these negative feelings off my chest, before I go out ala Terminator and kill every Richard Jefferson in the phone book. But I hate him!!!!! Hate, hate, hate!!!

Seriously, I would stop following the Knicks if we traded for him. He's the only player I would say that for.

Am I alone in my wrath?? Tell me there are others that share what I feel! For the love of God pleeeeeease!

ditto to your whole post. and while i'm sure it has everything to do with how they've beaten up on us in the past couple of years, i cannot stand the nets.
Who's shooting too much now?
nitro
Member: #822
5/4/2006  10:51 AM
I am with ya on the Hate RJ thread, when he does interview's he talks like he is so good and so perfect, shut your pie hole, stop playing with J. Kidd and we will see how good you are. I also hate these teams, New Jersey, Miami, Indiana, Chicago, Lakers, Boston.
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
5/4/2006  10:54 AM
i don't hate him as much as i think he is annoying. true, he always have something duragative to say about new york. but they play in jersey where nobody cares ( playoff attendance is horrible!). plus he constantly talks about a last place team ( knicks) every year. that tells me he is jealous along with kidd. no matter what they are a second rate team compare to our franchise even if they win the championship. a team like that with carter, kidd and jefferson in new york would get so much exposure and rule the nba with constant media attention. imagine the endorsement they would have by being a knick alone? even crawford has endorsements. does rj have a shoe deal? nope. so take into account that if they are thinking about a clearly less talented team in the same area then they are insecure with their own
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

5/4/2006  10:54 AM
Posted by firefly:

I just think Dick Jefferson is a bitch. He is very arrogant and ****y. Kidd is the same way. They don't play the game with respect at all. They try to embarrass you and laugh and taunt you. Back in the days all th egood teams just played. Yeah they would get excited about winning but they respected their opponents. I hate them for that.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/4/2006  11:09 AM
Jeff does not bother me. I don't listen to him. If anyting, his ears are funny looking.

I'll take Jeff over Marbury any day.

As far as watching them play, kidd is fun to watch. Now Kidd I could not stand but watching him play and mature a bit I have lots of respect for.

Watching Vince is a treat. He is incredible!

Its a rivalry thing. We suck and hate it while this is the nets time the last few years.

Gotta take it both ways. FOr the nets its payback time for when we slapped them around and made fun of them.

Look at our payroll and look at our team. We deserve the smug attitude from them.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
5/4/2006  11:14 AM
i agree... this team deserves to be laughed at & taunted, until they finally grow a pair & do something about it.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
McK1
Member: #964
5/4/2006  11:54 AM
those guys represent the ultimate competitive spirit. Teams like New Jerz and the hated Bulls are a reason I still enjoy pro-ball.

Hating RJ and Kidd at this point seems more envy than rivalry
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
firefly
United Kingdom
5/4/2006  12:13 PM
I honestly don't think its totally about the Nets. I mean, I love Vince, he's easily the most enjoyable player in the league to watch (tie with AI). I think Krstic is good. I've always like Uncle Cliffy, and still do now, and I think Frank is a good coach.

Its just those two. I didn't even hate KMart that much, because he was who he said he was. Tough guy trying to be Oakley. Vince woulda love to play with KMart.

It just something about those two. It can't be envy because theres better players out there to be envious of, and I don't feel that way about, say, LBJ, Kobe or Nash.

I dunno man. Something about Jefferson unleashes a hidden rage in me. Hey Marv, got any free spots in your schedule for a budding psycho?
McK1
Member: #964
5/4/2006  12:19 PM
use to hate him as well feeling the other shoe would drop but then I watched him in that 7 game series vs the Pistons 2 years ago drop 31 on the road in a triple OT classic while making the Thin Man totally disappear.

I realized RJ was the real deal at that point.
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
5/4/2006  12:39 PM
He's got a big mouth, but he's a boarderline all star. He's not a player to build your franchise around, and he shouldn't be the top player on the team (He's perfect where he is now) but he plays hard on both ends and he's helped the Nets put themselves in the position they are in now. He doesn't cause lockerroom disturbance. Would you hate him if he were on the Magic or Rockets? No. I can safely say no you wouldn't.

Again, maybe he's a jerk, but I'll take him on the Knicks any day of the week.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
NYKPHINS
Member: #1116
USA
5/4/2006  12:55 PM
i hate him, and every player on that Nets roster. the nets are easily the most annoying team in basketball right now. Jefferson and kidd, along w/kobe because i just hate how ****y he is are the 3 guys i hate most in the league.
Miami Dolphins - 2008 AFC East Champions!
Allanfan20
USA
5/4/2006  1:00 PM
So you're saying you're an RJ fan?
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
5/4/2006  1:23 PM
Posted by NYKPHINS:

i hate him, and every player on that Nets roster. the nets are easily the most annoying team in basketball right now. Jefferson and kidd, along w/kobe because i just hate how ****y he is are the 3 guys i hate most in the league.

I would love to see someone do to RJ what Raja Bell did to Kobe. I feel the same way about that Nets team.

...and I hope to God that they stay outta my backyard! Lert them move to Newark! Brooklyn is Knicks country.

Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

5/4/2006  1:28 PM
I find him very annoying also but not as annoying as I find lebron james lately he has really been getting on my nerves I used 2 hate kobe so much but im actually starting 2 kinda like him and it seems like lebron is starting 2 embody all the qualities I used 2 hate in kobe..... Rj is deff annoying as hell too tho... Oh and so is tim thomas... And scottie pippen(someone please kill him)
Allanfan20
USA
5/4/2006  1:33 PM
Hard for a young man like LeBron to not get even a little ****y with all this attention he's been getting, which I'm totally against. However, I laugh my ars off everytime I even think about that little hocus pocus thing he did in Cleveland last week, where he spit the water in the crowd. I joke around at work, saying I'm gonna do that to my customers.
holfresh
Member: #1081

5/4/2006  1:47 PM
Posted by McK1:

those guys represent the ultimate competitive spirit. Teams like New Jerz and the hated Bulls are a reason I still enjoy pro-ball.

Hating RJ and Kidd at this point seems more envy than rivalry

It's neither envy or rivalry...I love Vince and indifferent the Nets, but been hating them since JKidd and RJ started mouthing off...Both guys are looking for love and are piss the Knicks get so much love in New York...Every time I hear RJ on the radio, he's taking shots at the Knicks...Yeah the competitiveness is good for the game but I just hate how they try to play the nice guy roll and snipes at people who don't show love for them or their team...

[Edited by - holfresh on 05-04-2006 2:30 PM]
OT: I hate Richard Jefferson

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy