[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Spinning Like a Top
Author Thread
UKDad
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #31
USA
8/26/2002  10:55 AM
Wow - after reading about all the trades in the forums over the last several weeks, I am spinning.. The speculation is what drives us at this time of the year, but it has gotten out of hand.. I wish I could peek into Laydon's brain, but I am afraid of what I might or might not find. I also know that GM's tend to keep it close to the vest, so there won't be anything out of MSG as to what is going to happen. All we can do is listen to the reporters(heaven help us) or speculate..which is more fun.

Can anyone put together a consensus of the best trade(s) so that we could vote(without opinions) on which is the best? Maybe a ranking of the best???? 1 to 5!!!!

Good luck to whoever tries.
The Old Man of UK...
AUTOADVERT
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
8/26/2002  10:58 AM
All things in the paper is just speculation. Layden isnt a talker, if there is a rumor it probably isnt true. We didnt know about the Dyess trade till the same day of the trade. Layden will do something nice but hes in no hurry to make a quick decision.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
8/26/2002  11:52 AM
Thats the thing about Layden. If it's a rumored deal it's probably not going to happen. Usually the deal that does happen is the one we don't see coming. Still, we all know we can't live without speculating a rumored deal might actually go down.
Spinning Like a Top

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy