[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Ugly, just Ugly!!
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
3/22/2006  9:18 PM
just stopped watching the game in the 4th quarter when I saw darko post up, get a pass and a dunk. I am done, I really don't know where to go, don't tell me about next year, I can't even think about next year with the shyt we have on this floor.

Any team can run any play vs the knicks without any resistence. Pick and roll, low post, high post, screen for a 3, ally oop, hey do what you want, hell even trevor has 9 points already and with 9 mins left in the game, orlando has 100 points. that is embarrassing. We are playing the Orlando magic for christ sakes and they made us look like a JV team.

The body language of the knicks suck, I don't know who's fault this is, but IF IT feels that LB is mismanaging this team, then he needs to fire LB, not that I agree that he should, but if he feels that LB is not doing his job, then fire him, and if he doesn't then Dolan should fire IT, simple as that.

Jamal, nate, frye(when healthy), lee, Q rich and Q woods, Butler and sometimes curry play like they care, but they are young, that is not enough to win in this league, instead we have to watch and vomit as we see Mo taylor, hold onto the ball, hold the ball, hold the ball and make a bad ass shot, then play no defense, the friggin slug... Francis does not want to be here and it shows, just ship his ass out next year. We are a dead team, I can't even say we are bad, we are not good enough to be bad, not even close.

Forget salary cap, no team in this league should be this bad, no team, and someone has to take responsibility for this, this is not fair to the fans, not at all, it is the worst display of professionalism I have ever seen, no person in this world could perform so badly and still have a job, yet we are force fed this bullshyt...

Jerome james is a slug, he does not know how to play, fat bastard, Mo taylor is a bum, Jalen is a scorer and nothing else, francis has talent but should be elsewhere, curry is just coasting, geez who is the man responsible for these guys? I know, I don't even want to go there anymore, it is stomach churning and sickening. I just can't watch us get beat to every board, miss every rebound, miss FT's watch guys hit shots in our face as if they are shooting in their got damn backyard. I mean every player looks GREAT vs the knicks, it is not even funny, it is humiliating.

It assembled this mess, and I will give him credit for the young guys, but it is his other moves that have mitigated his good draft to the point that we are not seeing good results... The signings, the stupid trades, it has reached a boiling point for me....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
TymeLessKnicks
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1050
Sweden
3/22/2006  9:40 PM
if u take francis off this team are we better?

if u take curry off this team are we better?

if u take jalen rose off this team are we better?

u need to shut up with bashing isaih!!!!
Had enough Melo?
tkf
3/22/2006  9:44 PM
Posted by TymeLessKnicks:

u need to shut up with bashing isaih!!!!

why do I need to shut up? is that how you respond to posts? childish responses..

And if we lose all those guys, yes we will be better, because those guys don't care, they suck or they want out, so yes, addition by subtraction...

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
TymeLessKnicks
Sweden
3/22/2006  10:00 PM
that was not childish...but anyway

r u saying that we will WIN more games without those players?
Had enough Melo?
tkf
3/22/2006  10:06 PM

that was not childish...but anyway

r u saying that we will WIN more games without those players?

that was not childish

yes it was, but anyway: to answer that question,

no, but we will be on the road to getting better, I never said get rid of curry tho, I want him on this team, but get rid of mo, JJ, francis, marbury, and replace them with players that can play and want to be here. we can only get better? do you think the path we are on now , doing nothing is the best way to go?
TymeLessKnicks
Sweden
3/22/2006  10:16 PM
i feel that wat we are watching is just a result of the team never being on the same page from the jump.

actually u can literally say we have never had a team.

with only a hand full of games left, thi is the result. players want the basically go home.

im not saying its right, but it is wat it is.
Had enough Melo?
eymyel827
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #694
USA
3/22/2006  11:22 PM
this is what true fans are all about...i know its frustrations... good thing theres always next season.....we'll see wht they'll do.... this is a lost cause ...no need to argue...season's done.... we'll jsut have to wait and see.....
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
3/23/2006  12:12 AM

probably.
¿ △ ?
jazz74
Member: #371
3/23/2006  8:34 AM
what a season! what a frigging season! whatever can go wrong have went wrong. in november i can not see this happening. larry is such an overrated coach that it is beyond belief. i can't believe how unprepared our team is night in and night out. we have a talented roster but mismatched who just want to get paid. the bufoonary is so prevalent that one of our own players had a hand in injuring the only bright spot on this team. everytime we ask if it could get worse it does. the past 5 years i think we angered the basketball gods so much that this happens to a great basketball city while a small city and a hockey city reap the benefits of a championship ( sa and detroit). i am convinced that patrick ewing put a curse on us after we traded him. the cherry on top would be us getting the first pick for the hated CHICAGO BULLS! lovely. sorry for the rant but i have to explode.
nykfryeway
Member: #1053

3/23/2006  9:00 AM
I Quit
TymeLessKnicks
Sweden
3/23/2006  10:56 AM
2 years ago, when we had eisley.

if someone told u we were gonna have...

marbury
this years jamaal crawford (fta>3pta)
eddy curry
steve francis
qrich
a short kid that can dunk
a white boy that is a hustle machine and passes well( not racist)
a power foward with great fundamentals and a jumpshot

wouldnt u say we will be the best in the east?
Had enough Melo?
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
3/23/2006  11:09 AM

marbury
eddy curry
steve francis
qrich

actually, if 2 years ago, someone said you would have marbury, francis, and jalen all on the same team, i would've said "huh?"
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
3/23/2006  11:24 AM
Posted by djsunyc:

marbury
eddy curry
steve francis
qrich

actually, if 2 years ago, someone said you would have marbury, francis, and jalen all on the same team, i would've said "huh?"

True, everytime Layden made a move, everyone said oh well this is your Knick team for the next 5 or 6 years. Same with Isiah, supposely there are never any takers but then you find takers. And then it likes man I can't believe the Knicks let this guy get away. Nazr is the best example of that. Isiah acquired Nazr for litterally nothing, got a 1st round pick out of it, and somehow Billy Knight knows what he is doing in Atlanta? If any former Knicks produced like what Diaw is doing in Phoenix people would jumping off the walls.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
McK1
Member: #964
3/23/2006  12:42 PM
Knight did acquire Joe freakin Johnson for Diaw and put lottery protection on the pick, so yeah he is miles ahead of Isiah

[Edited by - McK1 on 03-23-2006 12:42 PM]
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
3/23/2006  2:05 PM
Isiah: Lottery protection? What's that?
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
3/23/2006  2:31 PM
ummm i told you all of this before the season started TKF, and you and your goons verbally attacked me.

Now, you want to cry on my shoulders.

TALK TO THE HAND!

ahhh, i feel vindicated
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
tkf
3/23/2006  3:48 PM
Posted by bigpimpin:

ummm i told you all of this before the season started TKF, and you and your goons verbally attacked me.

Now, you want to cry on my shoulders.

TALK TO THE HAND!

ahhh, i feel vindicated

not so fast soldier, I also told you that the warriors were foolin people with their end of the year run and that they wouldn't make the playoffs, you argued me down for 3 days.

who's zoomin who?

Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
3/23/2006  4:02 PM
Posted by McK1:

Knight did acquire Joe freakin Johnson for Diaw and put lottery protection on the pick, so yeah he is miles ahead of Isiah

LOL, as someone who goes to those games, JJ is marbury and doesn't even know it yet. The guy is a stat machine but he does nothing to make his teammates better. Well, the rundown on Knight, acquires JJ and tries to make him run point but don't select Paul when you have a chance to. Ship off Diaw without any thought calls him a failure thrust far in his career, tells his critics that JJ is worth it because he will increase ticket sales, fails to do that, and now states that the cap room that was so beautiful at first is not that great if guys don't want to visit your team. The grass is always greener on the other side I guess.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
tkf
3/23/2006  4:24 PM
Posted by Pharzeone:
Posted by McK1:

LOL, as someone who goes to those games, JJ is marbury and doesn't even know it yet. The guy is a stat machine but he does nothing to make his teammates better. Well, the rundown on Knight, acquires JJ and tries to make him run point but don't select Paul when you have a chance to. Ship off Diaw without any thought calls him a failure thrust far in his career, tells his critics that JJ is worth it because he will increase ticket sales, fails to do that, and now states that the cap room that was so beautiful at first is not that great if guys don't want to visit your team. The grass is always greener on the other side I guess.

pharezone, I am at the games also, I sit right behind the backboard on the floor near the visitors bench, I see JJ a lot, I think he is different than marbs because JJ plays better defense and he is a better ball mover. Now as far as Knight goes, he is a idiot, I said this on sports talk radio down here that JJ is not a point and that they should draft paul, the fans were so sold on Williams that they would have went crazy had the hawks taken a PG... they are regretting that now..

bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
3/23/2006  5:12 PM
ummm injuries killed the team.

The Knicks on the other hand, acquired even more talent.

ZOOM!
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
Ugly, just Ugly!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy