[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

where is Isiah when Steph needs him?
Author Thread
BlueSeats
Alba Posts: 41
Member: #1024

3/21/2006  5:33 PM
Does anyone seriously doubt for a second that we'd have been miles ahead of where we are now if Mutinybury had embraced Browns teachings and been a leader for the cause rather than dragging his feet and forming divisions along the way?

Lets, put differences of talent, style and leadership aside for the moment. But any of Nash, Billips or kidd could also make the life of their coach and teammates hell by going through a season publicly challenging the game plan and declaring they'll only do it for a certain amount of time or under certain conditions.

It's really not that hard for a captain to sink his ship.
AUTOADVERT
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
3/22/2006  12:11 AM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by Swishfm3:
I've played sports my whole life...and I've never had a coach belittle me in public.
(except once...I fumbled the ball and my football coach started smacking my helmet)

and in a professional level....I can't recall any coach calling out their players in the media.

Andy Reid didn't even do it to T.O....and he def. had a right too.
Parcells has called out TONS of players in public. Everyone from LT to refering to Terry Glen's hamstring as "she's feeling better"
Jimmy Johnson has
Billy Martin has
Ozzie Guillen did numerous times this year before winning the world series
Phil JAckson has used the media in this way
Gruden (Chucky) did sat MeShawn for the year

Thats off the top of my head

Dick Vermeil called out RB larry Johnson. Now look, LJ was running like a beast last year..

To put larry on the same level of blame as steph and marbs is ridiculous..

Steph and Marbs? WTF?!? Was Marbs so full of himself he overflowed and another being was created exactly like him?!? Holy Crap can we handle that?
~You can't run from who you are.~
where is Isiah when Steph needs him?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy