[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

A message to a "Great Coach".......
Author Thread
Bippity10
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #574
3/20/2006  4:27 PM
I'm a 100% Marbs supporter and have been bashed for defending him on many occassions and yet I agree with TMS. If Marbs can't get on board with the coach HE HAS TO GO. All he does when he complains about the system is undermine the coach, the team and most importantly HIMSELF. Until Marbs wins more than 40 games WHY DOES HE GET THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. Marbs has had as much impact on winning in NY as Malik Rose. Yet you would never hear me say "LB has to go because we need Malik"

I can't defend Marbs at this point. Shut up and show blind faith in your coach. That is the only way you can win. And anyone on this site who has ever won anything will agree with me. You don't have to like what he says to you. As a matter of fact you can disagree with everything. But if you don't do it, you will not win. If you are the leader and you bash it to your teammates you will not win. Until Marbs shuts up he will not win. Didn't he have a prob with Dantoni's system. What system will work for Marbs. Is it the system or has he just never learned how to play team ball and maybe that's why he is having such a hard time. And this is the first coach that EVER STOOD UP TO HIM.

I like the guy because I think he has been painted as a bad guy by the media that hates him and I have no idea what his real personality is. I give him the benefit of the doubt. I want him here for the winning. But if he can't get on board with this coach he needs to find another place.
I just hope that people will like me
AUTOADVERT
A message to a "Great Coach".......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy