[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Pop Quiz # 34 - Should Larry Brown "Man up" For not "Manning-Up" A Rotation?
Author Thread
misterearl
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #799
USA
3/19/2006  11:06 AM
Six Burning Questions

1. How does any squad learn trust when no one knows the rhythm of minutes from one game to the next?

2. Instead of providing the voracious NYC press corps fodder for headlines like, "What A Stiff" why wouldn't Larry "man up" and address Stephon "man to man" in during practice or in private before doing his stand-up routine?

3. Should any player, owed that much ($60MM) money, just "man up", ignore the public darts of his head coach and simply "shut up and play ball"?

4. With Isiah Thomas, Larry Brown, Kenny Smith and Walt Frazier on the payroll - has any NBA point guard ever been surrounded by more former point guards, and absorbed out less information about handing himself - on and off the court - than Marbury?

5. Is Isiah scouting the NCAA tournament, working the phones, listening to his scouts in Europe or just sitting in his office eating glazed donuts?

6. Who is checking Dwayne Wade tonight?

once a knick always a knick
AUTOADVERT
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
3/19/2006  11:14 AM
Personally I'md still dumbfounded over Larry coaching this season. But after blaiming on the coach for the past 5 years or so, I came to a conclusion that they know better about bball than I do, and I'm just not gonna bash proven coaching ever again.

Brown has his tactics to motivate superstar players, so far we've won 2 games after the whole mess, like Kenny said on the telecast, for some people this kind of thing lights a fire under them.

A player who is owned this much money whould just shud and play ball. If anythign gettin paid that much of motivation enough to get with the program.

Marbury is Marbury, none of IT, Brown, Clyde, and certainly not Kenny, can give him advice about playin ball, he needs to change his atitude towards the game and the players in it. Thats personal, emotional stuff, that a shrink would do better advising Marbury on.

I'm sure IT is scouting and eatin glazed donuts at the same time lol.

What the 10 to's game?
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Pop Quiz # 34 - Should Larry Brown "Man up" For not "Manning-Up" A Rotation?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy