[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

did zeke try to intervene prior to dolan's meeting ?
Author Thread
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
3/18/2006  11:06 AM
you would think some kind of resolution should've been accomplished on zeke's call. maybe this was not the case and jim dolan had to call truce:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/story/400767p-339530c.html
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
AUTOADVERT
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
3/18/2006  11:19 AM
It's hard to truly listen to someone who is just as responsible. Isiah brought in both parties -- while very well knowing that their character would not mix.

So, what advice could Isiah give that would matter? Him being the GM means nothing to Brown nor Marbury. This is New York, remember.

He who signs thy check gets respect!
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/18/2006  11:51 AM
isiah had his head stuck up his tunnel!

don't phuch with Jimmy Doles! The dude says "enough", its enough!
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
3/18/2006  10:40 PM
zeke had no idea brown and starbury would come to this. i think the actions of both brown and marbury may have caught zeke off guard. and maybe to show impartiality zeke left it alone hoping coach and player work out their differences. well that did not happen and dolan caught wind of it.

we'll have to see if dolan's closed door meeting is the signal for a summer trade.

one thing for sure, brown will not be calling out anyone soon
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
did zeke try to intervene prior to dolan's meeting ?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy