Q1 out Knicks win
Author Thread
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
3/18/2006  4:46 PM
Posted by simrud:

Q1 playin better means not being a total, utter, gigantic failure.
Case closed.

You could have made a much shorter post.
AUTOADVERT
OldFan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #446
3/18/2006  8:13 PM
Posted by tomverve:

Well, there's no doubt in my mind that the Knicks without Marbury would be better than .000 for the season, or that the Knicks without Q would be worse than .727. The great record without Q may largely be a coincidence-- perhaps he just happens to have been injured during those stretches where the Knicks have played well for a series of games.

Still, on the face of it, the sheer magnitude of the Knicks' winning percentage without Q suggests that it's unlikely to all be due to chance. I like the hard work Q has brought to the team this year, and undoubtedly that hard work has endeared him to a number of fans, but it very well may be that we're better off without him. We're certainly not lacking for replacements at this point anyway. Of course, the way Q has played for us in conjunction with the size and length of his contract makes him very much like a better version of Shandon Anderson for this team-- whether we're better off with or without him, we're likely stuck with him.

Q's had a real bad year I'm hoping a lot of it was the emotional issues he's had to deal with - because if it's all the back - I think it's unlikely to improve.
Q1 out Knicks win

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy