[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Plan, part 3
Author Thread
NYKfan1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #679
USA
3/17/2006  6:05 PM
I have posted two plans to fic the knicks in the last week or so and after watching the last game, i think i know the BEST way the knicks can get this team to work with Brown. We already have a post saying that david lee could be better than frye. I am probably going to killed for this but with the plan moving channing here actualy makes sense. first i do want to say that this is just an idea I have and i dont really support moving frye necessarily, im jus throwing this out there in context with the plan.

1st trade
Atlanta gets:
channing frye
steve francis

New York gets:
Al Harrington

2nd trade
Minnesota gets:
Stephon Marbury

New York gets:
Marko Jaric
Trenton Hassell
Rashad McCants
Eddie Griffin

3rd trade:
Denver gets:
Jamal Crawford
MO taylor

New York gets:
Reggie Evans (s/t)
Ruben Patterson

4th trade:
Cleveland gets:
Quentin Richardson

New York gets:
Eric Snow

pg Marko Jaric/Eric Snow
sg Nate Robinson/Trenton Hassell/Rashad McCants
sf Al Harrington/Ruben Patterson/Jalen Rose
pf David Lee/Reggie Evans/Malik Rose
c Eddy Curry/Eddie Griffin/Jackie Butler/jerome james

Jalen Rose gets the Tim Thomas in chicago treatment and is kept inactive, and in case we need a trade chip at the deadline. again im not a fan of giving up channing, but i would be a fan of that roster.
AUTOADVERT
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
3/18/2006  11:31 AM
www.justsayno.com

"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
3/18/2006  2:45 PM
Lock please.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
NYKniCksFan87
Member: #700
3/18/2006  2:53 PM
wow...no comment
''We don't have the luxury to take anybody lightly,'' New York's Quentin Richardson said. ''We're not that good.''
MS
Member: #724
3/18/2006  3:23 PM
Thats just terrible why on earth would you take harrinton for two very good players and make the hawks better than the knicks instantly....

Watching Frye I'm not seeing him as an all-star because his mobility is unbelievably bad, but you use Frye to move a terrible contract ie Marbury if your going to move someone, I would much rather offer that deal to the Lakers and maybe get their pick included with odom.....Marbury and Kobe could both score and frye would work well thats the best they can hope for.....

Francis
Q/Nate
Jalen/Q Woods
Odom/Frye
Curry

Then I would look to see if we can move Crawford with a pick depending on how he finishes the season and then look to see what we can get for Jalen and Mo at the trade deadline

NYKfan1
USA
3/18/2006  5:33 PM
lol yea i agree with all the comments actualy, not gonna defend the atlanta deal, its bad. like i said i didnt really agree with it either, just wanted to throw it out there. it came more really out of watching the last few games and seeing nate and lee playing so well, almost looking for a way to force larry to play them more. sorry guys, next ill use actualy judgement on the trades. thanx for bringing me back to my sesnes lol.
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
3/18/2006  5:45 PM
oh dear....

The first trade is atrocious. I think Francis is actually an asset and even if you don't Harrington would command alot of money too.

The 2nd and 3rd trades don't do much for us either, though they might be more fair.
simrud
Member: #474
USA
3/18/2006  6:01 PM
So, apparently it gets worse than Layde/IT.

Man you become the GM do that, and they will stone you at the garden.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
NYKfan1
USA
3/18/2006  6:52 PM
lol again, i never said i would actualy do it either, just through it out there.
The Plan, part 3

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy