No trading David Lee
Author Thread
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

3/17/2006  7:36 PM
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by oohah:

Sorry guys, you got your Bad Boys core all wrong. Vinnie Johnson was important, but the core was Thomas, Dumars, Laimbeer, and Rodman.

oohah
Mahorn and Sally werent too shabby either

I forgot about Mahorn.....yeaht thats right...remember he was part of another duo...Thump and Bump...
AUTOADVERT
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
3/17/2006  8:09 PM
Posted by holfresh:

I tend to look at it as being honest with myself and with others...Well if you go by the definition of core meaning the central or innermost, then the starting five wouldn't be considered core by definition...I too like Lee, I would love him to be part of the future of this team...I would love him to develop into a core player...But he cannot be considered core player because we will that on him....He has to prove it on a nightly basis....He hasn't done nothing close to that yet...U know you are right, I may be in a different universe....

Who isn't honest with themselves on this board? I don't think anyone here has an agenda, everyone has their reasons for the opinions. Your right, Lee has done absolutely nothing in his NBA career but he's shown signs that he could end up being an extremely useful player who provides hustle and rebounding, something that most NBA players don't want to do, especially hustle. I think Briggs is speaking of core players as in players that he wants to hold onto and let play and see what happens with them. The young players are our core right now, like it or not they are and theres a million reasons why its like that becuase of some of the moves that were made but I really don't see a problem with Briggs calling Lee a core player.

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
3/18/2006  11:28 AM
Briggs was the same guy who said that Crawford was a "steal"

hahahahahahahahaha
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
3/18/2006  12:25 PM
I agree briggs, but this is a change of tune for you it seems, I always like lee, I think he can be a core player, smart, athletic, has size, if we are not getting an elite player in a deal, I would not use him as a throw in....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
3/18/2006  6:45 PM
the Knicks do not get "elite" players
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
3/18/2006  7:17 PM
What I like is the idea of the Knicks having some "homegrown" players. Keep Frye, Lee and Robinson, they're all talented in their way. I'd prefer the Knicks keep them all.
https:// It's not so hard.
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
3/19/2006  1:22 AM
I'm not even sure I want KG.
No trading David Lee

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy