[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

All 3 Gotta go! (Vescey article)
Author Thread
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
3/17/2006  8:07 PM
Posted by rojasmas:

Great article. Vecsey exposes Brown for the wacko that he is. He tries to come across like the wise old grandfather when in fact he is a manipulative, doublecrossing, backstabbing egomaniac. He is every bit as much to blame as his players for this lousy season. He is every bit as much to blame for this unprofessioanl behavior as Marbury. He will probably get bought out in the offseason. Take the money and run. And blame his dumb players who didn't get it. Then take over for some other coaching brethren he stabs in the back.

All I needed to know about the whole mess was that one of his biggest supporters, Francesa had to admit that Brown is just as much to blame with this mess. Brown started it, challenges Marbury in the press, then gets mad when after a 1/3 of the season goes by Marbury finally responds and fires back. Childish. Marbury is childish but Brown maybe both Senile and childish. Larry needs to get back to much more happier times.

I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
AUTOADVERT
All 3 Gotta go! (Vescey article)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy